2 bedroom terraced house for saleHotblack Road, Norwich
Guide Price £180,000
- Two bedroom Victorian Terrace
- Extended kitchen / dining room
- Double glazing
- Gas central heating
- Excellent decorative order
GUIDE PRICE £180,000 - £190,000
BREATHTAKING TERRACE ON SUPERB WEST CITY STREET. A highly deceptive and extremely well presented two bedroom Victorian terrace property which has been imaginatively remodelled and extended over many years.
The property has numerous boasts to include a 26ft open plan main reception room, 19ft fully extended kitchen / dining room with the unique benefit of off landing bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor, whilst retaining an impressive and comfortable west facing garden. There is permit on road parking, double glazing, gas fired central heating with the property being offered in excellent decorative order. An early viewing is essential.
with entrance door into lounge.
Lounge 26' 8" x 11' 6" ( 8.13m x 3.51m )
Stunning main reception room with inset cast iron fireplace, uPVC double glazed windows to the front and rear aspect and open plan stairs to the first floor.
Kitchen 9' 2" x 6' 7" ( 2.79m x 2.01m )
Fully fitted comprehensive range of eye and base level kitchen units, inset sink unit, space for cooker, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer and tiled splashbacks with uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect and double doors to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 14' 2" x 8' 3" ( 4.32m x 2.51m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator and access to roof space.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 8' 4" narrowing to 7' 5" ( 3.63m x 2.54m narrowing to 2.26m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
With a suite comprising shower cubicle with inset mains fed shower, wash hand basin and low level WC with tiled splashbacks, gas fired boiler for heating and hot water and uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
The property has on road parking to the front and an attractive rear garden, mainly laid to lawn with shrub beds and borders and garden shed, all enclosed by fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR117610. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.