3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGlenwood Close, Little Sutton, Ellesmere Port
Sold STC £122,500
- SEMI DETACHED
- THREE BEDROOM
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- FULLY RENOVATED
Located in Little Sutton is this fantastic semi-detached home offering spacious, adaptable accommodation throughout. The property boasts ample off road parking and garage and would make an excellent family home! Early viewing is strongly advised!
Jones & Chapman are delighted to bring to market this fantastic semi-detached house situated close to local amenities and travel networks in a sought-after part of Little Sutton. The property has been fully renovated by the current owners to provide spacious, adaptable family accommodation throughout that needs to be appreciated with an internal inspection. In brief the accommodation comprises entrance hall, spacious lounge and kitchen to the ground floor. To the first floor are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally the property occupies a fantastic plot with a large front garden and a rear garden which includes a garage and ample off road parking. This house would make a fabulous family home and an early viewing is strongly advised in order to avoid disappointment!
Double glazed door to front aspect and stairs to the first floor.
Double glazed window to front aspect and a radiator.
Kitchen 14' 7" x 7' 7" ( 4.45m x 2.31m )
Two double glazed windows to rear aspect and a double glazed door to the garden. The kitchen comprises a range of wall and base units with work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, electric oven, gas hob, cookerhood, radiator, partially tiled walls and fully tiled floor.
Stairs from hall, loft access and a double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom One 9' 5" into recess x 9' ( 2.87m into recess x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, feature fireplace and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 9' 8" ( 3.28m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built-in wardrobes, feature fireplace and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 9" x 7' 9" ( 2.36m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and a radiator.
Double glazed window to front aspect. The bathroom comprises; WC, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps, shower, extractor fan, towel rail radiator, partially tiled walls and fully tiled floor.
To the front of the property there is a good sized garden laid to lawn with a paved area to the side for off-road parking.
To the rear of the property there are decked, paved and decoratively stoned areas with panel enclosed fencing.
With a up & over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58541177.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LSU104406. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Little Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.