2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleTurner Close, Oxford
Sold STC £290,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- End of Terrace
- Quiet location
- Easy Access to Local Amenities
- Nice size Rear garden
This 2 bedroom end-terraced house is situated in the desirable area of Temple Cowley. The house benefits from a separate garage to the property on 2 double bedrooms.
Ideal for first time buyers, investors and those looking to downsize, this 2 bedroom end-terraced house is offered to the market with no onward chain.
The property itself consists of 2 double bedrooms, a good sized lounge/diner, a kitchen and family bathroom. The property also has a front and rear garden and a separate garage.
The bathroom has the benefit of having a veluxe window being installed by the current owners providing extra light and a nice touch to the family bathroom.
The road itself is within a short walking distance to Hollow Way which provides excellent bus links to the city centre, hospitals and Headington.
To make sure you do not miss out on this property please contact us.
Door to side, SG, Laminate Flooring
Lounge / Diner 17' 4" Max x 11' 5" Max ( 5.28m Max x 3.48m Max )
Front Window DG, Radiator, Cupboard under Stairs
Kitchen 9' 2" Max x 11' 4" Max ( 2.79m Max x 3.45m Max )
Fitted kitchen, Rear window DG, Door to garden, Part tiled, Washing machine, Cooker and cooker hood
Bedroom 1 11' 5" Max x 11' 8" Max ( 3.48m Max x 3.56m Max )
DG Front Window, Built in Wardrobe, Radiator
Bedroom 2 11' 6" x 8' ( 3.51m x 2.44m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58543826.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RSH103301. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Oxford Rose Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.