2 bedroom flat for sale4 Riverlight Quay, Nine Elms, London SW8
- Direct Views of the River Thames
- 2 Double Bedroom Apartment in Phase 4
- Right to Park
- 24 Hour Concierge
- Dual Aspect Open Plan Reception Room
- 2 Balconies
- Residents Leisure Suite with Swimming Pool
- Close to Local Shopping Facilities
- Walking Distance to Vauxhall Rail/Tube Station
A spacious 2 double bedroom direct river facing apartment on the 6th floor of Riverlight. The property, consisting of approx. 858sq.ft (79.75sq.m) of living space has a dual aspect open plan reception room with integrated kitchen, 2 bathrooms (1 en-suite), 2 balconies enjoying fantastic views towards Westminster. Riverlight is located on the banks of the River Thames close to Battersea Power Station and residents have the use of some great onsite facilities including a residents health spa with a well-equipped “river view” gymnasium a heated swimming pool, virtual golf, a cinema and digital games room, resident’s lounge, business suite and a 24 hour concierge service. Local shopping facilities are within walking distance and there is a shuttle bus service to the transport links of Vauxhall. The onsite amenities include Waitrose, Black Cab Coffee and Nine Elms Tavern. This property is available in October and offered furnished. This property comes with the right to park.
Lease: 999 Years From New
Estimated Service Charge: £4.00psf
Ground Rent: £500-£750p.a.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26172156. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Garton Jones, Nine Elms & Vauxhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.