3 bedroom detached house for saleDenby Dale Road, Calder Grove, Wakefield
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE: £274,995 - £299,999
- Beautiful 3 Bed Mature Detached
- UPVC and GCH
- Sensational Views and outdoor space
- Over 25' Garage and generous off road parking
- Viewing Essential
GUIDE PRICE: £274,995 - £299,999 A stunning Mature Detached Property in a Fantastic Location suitable for professional Commuters with Sensational Views and an abundance of Outdoor Space. This Property needs to be viewed to fully appreciate this one of a kind Home!!!
GUIDE PRICE: £274,995 - £299,999. This stunning Mature Detached Property is situated in a most ideal location for those wanting commuting links or the professional. With sensational views. oodles of outdoor space and beautifully presented throughout the property comprises of entrance hallway, kitchen, dining room, lounge, outdoor utility room and w/c, master bedroom and two further bedrooms, an en-suite, family shower room, useful loft space The property oodles light and has ample exterior space with generous parking for a van or motorhome, 25' garage, tarmac driveway, car pit and power, mature plants and borders. Lawned gardens to the rear and sensational views over Emley Moor, Indian stone paved patio terrace and pagoda which leads to the outside bike store, utility room and outside w/c. Would possibly suit the Home Worker with Excellent 4G Internet Signal. The property is in an excellent position will local schools, bus routes, local farm shops, public house and motorway network links. Attractively Priced - Viewing essential to fully appreciate this stunning family home.
Brown upvc front entrance door with obscured glazed leaded panel and brass fixtures leading into a generous hallway.
Radiator with thermostat.
Kitchen 9' 8" x 11' 7" ( 2.95m x 3.53m )
Upvc window overlooking stunning rear gardens. Upvc door to access the rear. Shaker style kitchen in an oak design, cornice and plinths, under cabinet lighting, rolltop work surface, partly tiled walls, SMEG five ring hob, built-in extractor fan, pan drawers, integrated fridge, integrated NEFF dishwasher and double eye level oven, stainless steel kick board, integrated one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap, tiled floor, ceiling downlights, radiator with thermostat.
Dining Room 9' 10" x 8' 10" ( 3.00m x 2.69m )
Open plan into the dining room. French doors providing access to the Indian stone patio terrace. Coving to ceiling, radiator with thermostat. Staircase access to further bedrooms.
Lounge 14' 5" x 11' 8" ( 4.39m x 3.56m )
Concealed sliding door into the lounge. Upvc double glazed window with a triple glazed slider with far reaching views over towards Emley Mast and beyond. Coving to ceiling, deep skirting boards, solid oak floor, wall lights, tv point.
Bedroom 1 14' 5" Max x 11' 5" ( 4.39m Max x 3.48m )
Upvc double glazed window with stunning far reaching views. Radiator, coving and downlights to ceiling, fully fitted wardrobes combining of three doubles and a single, matching drawers and bedside cabinets.
Upvc obscured glazed window to the rear aspect. Corner shower cubicle, GROHE shower, sliding shower screen doors, good size Roca wash basin within a high gloss vanity beneath, rolltop work surface, integrated wc., fully tiled walls and flooring, chrome style towel/radiator, coving and chrome downlights to ceiling.
Bedroom 3 9' 7" x 9' 3" ( 2.92m x 2.82m )
Upvc South facing window to the side aspect. Downlights and coving to ceiling, radiator with thermostat.
Bedroom 2 9' 10" x 9' 7" ( 3.00m x 2.92m )
Upvc window to the front and side aspect with far reaching views. Radiator with thermostat, space saver steps leading to the upper floor.
Shower cubicle with GROHE shower, coving to ceiling, low level flush w.c, pedestal sink with mixer tap, ceiling downlights.
Tarmac driveway to the front providing generous parking for several cars/motorhome leading to the integral garage. Septic tank. Hedging and well landscaped and maturing plants providing privacy from the roadside. Steps up to the side with plants and borders, gated access to the rear of the property where you will find a delightful Indian paved terrace with access to the kitchen and dining areas and providing an excellent social entertaining space. Lawned gardens leading to a private rear garden with commanding views.
Plumbing for a washing machine.
Wash basin and w.c.
Outdoor Hobby Space Area
Integral Garage 25' 4" x 9' 3" ( 7.72m x 2.82m )
Boiler housed here.
Leave William H Brown via Westgate. Take a left onto Queen Street. . At the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Denby Dale Road/A636. Drive approx. 3 miles. The property can be identified by our 'For Sale' board on the left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58551329.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK114719. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.