3 bedroom barn conversion for saleHooton Road, Hooton, Ellesmere Port
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Beautiful Barn Conversion
- Three/Four Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms & Downstairs WC
- Two Allocated Off-Road Parking Space
- Manicured Gardens & Stunning Countryside Views
Looking for something with WOW factor? This beautifully presented three/four bed barn conversion boasts immaculate, adaptable accommodation both inside and out and enjoys stunning views across open countryside. This property would make an ideal family home and viewing is essential!
Looking for something special? This stunning barn conversion is tucked away down a private road and enjoys fabulous views across open countryside whilst still being excellently placed for local schools, amenities and travel links. The property has been maintained to a fantastic standard by the current vendors and offers beautifully presented, adaptable accommodation across three floors that needs to be appreciated with an internal inspection. In brief the accommodation comprises entrance hall, downstairs WC, large dining room and a modern breakfast kitchen to the ground floor. To the first floor is a shower room, a double bedroom and a large lounge with a feature window and a beautiful outlook across the rear garden and the fields to the rear of the property whilst to the second floor are two more double bedrooms and an additional bathroom. Externally the property boasts two allocated off-road parking spaces and has manicured gardens to the front and rear, with the rear of the property particularly enjoying a sunny aspect. This property really does need to be seen to be appreciated and an internal inspection is strongly recommended. The accommodation could be adapted to include a fourth bedroom and would therefore make a fantastic family home.
Double glazed entrance door to front aspect, gas central heating radiator, built-in storage cupboard housing combi boiler, stairs to First Floor Landing.
WC, wash-hand basin, extractor fan.
Breakfast Kitchen 17' 4" x 11' 2" Into Recess ( 5.28m x 3.40m Into Recess )
Two double glazed windows to front aspect, double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed door leading onto Rear Garden, gas central heating radiator. The fitted kitchen has an array of wall and base storage units, stainless steel sink/drainer unit, work surfaces, two integrated electric ovens, integrated gas hob with cooker hood, integrated dishwasher, washing machine, integrated fridge/freezer, extractor fan, part-tiled walls and fully tiled floors.
Dining Room 17' 4" x 11' ( 5.28m x 3.35m )
Double glazed arch windows to front and rear aspect, double glazed patio doors leading onto rear garden, gas central heating radiator.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from Entrance Hall, gas central heating radiator, stairs to Second Floor Landing.
Bedroom Two 17' 4" x 11' ( 5.28m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, two double glazed windows to rear aspect, two gas central heating radiators.
Lounge 15' 1" Into Recess x 17' 4" ( 4.60m Into Recess x 5.28m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, two gas central heating radiators and a double glazed feature window to the rear aspect boasting fantastic views across open fields and countryside.
Modern fitted shower room with double glazed window to front elevation, WC, vanity sink unit, shower cubicle, extractor fan, part-tiled walls, fully tiled walls and a heated towel rail.
Second Floor Landing
Stairs from First Floor Landing, double glazed skylight to rear aspect, gas central heating radiator.
Master Bedroom 17' 6" Restricted Headspace x 14' 8" ( 5.33m Restricted Headspace x 4.47m )
Double glazed skylight to front aspect, two double glazed skylights to rear aspect, fitted furniture, gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 17' 9" Restricted Headspace x 10' 11" ( 5.41m Restricted Headspace x 3.33m )
Two double glazed skylights to rear aspect, fitted furniture, gas central heating radiator.
Double glazed skylight to front aspect, gas central heating radiator, bath with mixer taps and shower unit, wash-hand basin, WC, part-tiled walls, fully tiled floor.
Externally the property is situated in a quiet development which is accessed via a private road. There are two allocated parking spaces and well maintained gardens to the front and rear. The property backs on to open fields, meaning that the property enjoys stunning views to the rear aspect.
The Front Garden has low, walled borders and is decoratively stoned with a paved footpath to the entrance door.
The Rear Garden has a combination of wall and wooden fence borders and enjoys a sunny aspect. There is a manicured lawn, paved sitting areas and well-stocked borders housing an array of decorative plants and shrubs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58556273.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LSU104431. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Little Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.