4 bedroom penthouse for saleLancelot Place, London, SW7
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Kitchen/Breakfast room
- 3827 sq ft of Roof Garden & Terraces
- Sensational West Facing Views
- Large Master Bedroom Suite
- 3 Further Double Bedrooms
- 24 Hour Concierge/Security
- 3 Underground Parking Spaces
- EPC Rating = B
An opportunity to acquire one of the most sensational Penthouse Apartments in Knightsbridge that offers some of the most exquisite roof terraces in Prime Central London.
This stunning penthouse offers nearly 6,000 square feet of lateral space across the 9th & 10th floors in this highly respected residential building in the heart of Knightsbridge. With incredible westerly views across the roof tops of Knightsbridge and beyond, the apartment is bathed in light and has access to four separate terraces and a large roof garden that combine to give an unparalleled 3,900 sq ft of external space right in the heart of Central London.
Lancelot Place is a superbly run residential building extremely well located between the Brompton Road and Hyde Park and offers its residents an exceptional standard of living including 24 hour concierge & security, large entrance lobby, gym & spa facilities, swimming pool and private underground parking.
Square Footage: 5,974 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58556671.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLV171113. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Sloane Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.