3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBadgers Green, Marks Tey, Colchester
Sold STC £290,000
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Off Road parking & Garage
- No Chain
- £290,000 - £300,000
Well-presented DETACHED BUNGALOW situated in the popular Marks Tey area. THREE BEDROOMS, Off-road Parking, Garage and Conservatory. Close links to Marks Tey Mainline railway station, A12, A120 and Stansted Airport.
Marks Tey is situated to the west of Colchester and is close to picturesque village of Coggeshall. Marks Tey is ideally positioned for commuters as the mainline railway station is a short walk away as well as the A12 and A120 linking Colchester and Chelmsford. The Village offers a local primary school and short drive to highly rated secondary schools, local shops and supermarkets within 1/2 miles.
Double glazed obscure entrance door to side, loft hatch, built-in meter cupboard, radiator and doors to :-
Bedroom Two 12' 3" into wardrobes x 9' 10" ( 3.73m into wardrobes x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to front, built-in wardrobes and radiator.
Lounge 16' 10" x 11' 8" ( 5.13m x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to front and double glazed french doors to side, three wall-lights and radiator.
Kitchen 11' 8" x 9' 2" into airing cupboard ( 3.56m x 2.79m into airing cupboard )
Double glazed window to side and double glazed door to side. Fitted kitchen with a range of eye level and base units with worktops incorporating 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, tall cupboard housing wall mounted boiler, two glazed eye level cupboards and three wine racks. Built-in oven, hob, extractor, fridge/freezer and washing machine. Part-tiled walls, fully-tiled flooring, built-in airing cupboard and radiator.
Two double glazed obscure windows to side, low level wc, vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap, shower cubicle with independent shower over, panel-enclosed corner bath with mixer tap, wall mounted heated towel rail, fully-tiled walls and flooring, fitted mirror and radiator.
Bedroom One 13' 11" narrowing to 11' 8" x 10' ( 4.24m narrowing to 3.56m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and ceiling fan.
Bedroom Three 9' 11" x 7' 7" ( 3.02m x 2.31m )
Double glazed door to rear with matching side panel leading into Conservatory and radiator.
Conservatory 9' 10" x 7' 5" ( 3.00m x 2.26m )
UPVC double glazed aspects, glazed roof and double glazed french doors to side.
Mostly open plan with lawn and shrubs to front and a long driveway to the side creating ample parking leading to the garage. Pedestrian side access gate to :-
Fully-enclosed by panel fencing with patio area leading to shrub borders, shed and greenhouse both to remain.
With up/over door to front, window to rear and power and light connected.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58558091.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CGS102882. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Coggeshall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.