4 bedroom detached house for saleLouvain Road, Dovercourt, Harwich
Sold STC £235,000
- Detached Family Home
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Cloakroom & En-Suite
- Garage & Gardens
A four bedroom detached family home situated in a popular location within close proximity of sea front and local schools. The property benefits from two reception rooms, driveway and garage.
Ground Floor Accommodation:-
Stairs to first floor, door to:-
Obscure double glazed window to rear, radiator, low level WC, wash hand basin.
Lounge 14' 6" x 12' ( 4.42m x 3.66m )
Coved ceiling, two radiators, feature fireplace and surround, wood laminate flooring, patio doors opening to rear garden.
Dining Room 10' 5" plus recess x 7' 10" ( 3.18m plus recess x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, coved ceiling.
Kitchen 15' 1" max x 7' 9" max ( 4.60m max x 2.36m max )
Door to side, double glazed window to rear, tiled flooring, roll-edge work surface incorporating one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, extracotr hood, matching base and wall mounted units.
First Floor Landing
Doors to all rooms.
Master Bedroom 13' 5" max x 11' 2" ( 4.09m max x 3.40m )
Double glazed windows to front and side, radiator, two sets of fitted wardrobes, door into:-
Obscure double glazed window to front, low level WC, fully tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 10' 3" max ( 3.73m x 3.12m max )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 13' 5" max x 9' 5" max ( 4.09m max x 2.87m max )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Four 9' 1" x 7' 2" ( 2.77m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, loft hatch.
With obscure double glazed window to rear, radiator, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, separate tiled shower cubicle.
To the front of the property there is a driveway providing off road parking leading to garage with up and over door. The rear garden commences with a patio and is mainly laid to lawn and is fully enclosed with shed to remain.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58560635.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAW104965. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Harwich Dovercourt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.