4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Grove, Marton-In-Cleveland, Middlesbrough
Sold STC £450,000
- Gorgeous South Facing Rear Garden
- Private Position, secluded Gated Entrance
- Large Double Garage with Electric door
- Three Reception Rooms and Conservatory
- VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL!
GORGEOUS South facing Large Private Garden is one of the many attributes of this magnificent Four Bedroom Detached residence in the sought after location of 'The Grove' Marton, benefiting from a private gated entrance and long driveway, viewing is essential! Call today!
We are delighted to present this Four Bedroom Detached property in the sought after location of 'The Grove' in Marton. With its gated entrance, large driveway and immaculate landscaped south facing garden this property exudes wow factor. Briefly comprising: Entrance Hall, Cloakroom, Three reception rooms, Kitchen, Utility Room, Conservatory, Four Bedrooms, En Suite, Family Bathroom and beautiful south facing gardens. In addition to ample living space, this property is in prime location for local amenities, schools and transport links. Call to book your viewing today on this stunning property which certainly will make the perfect family home.
A Lovely family residence comprising: reception hallway with recently fitted guest cloaks, large living room with feature fire place, separate dining room, family room/study, Large Breakfasting Kitchen, separate utility room, conservatory, galleried landing, Master bedroom with built in wardrobes and large Ensuite, three further bedrooms all with built in wardrobes, sumptuous family bathroom, large double garage with electric door, and fabulous secluded rear garden perfect for entertaining on summer nights.
Ground floor hard wood panelled entrance door to front elevation with cut glass bevelled insert matching side panels and fifteen pane inner doors opening into reception hallway.
Turning spindle staircase to first floor with newel posts and balustrades, cove cornicing, wall light points, radiator and large under stairs storage cupboard.
Fabulous white suite comprising: close coupled low flush WC, fashionable bowl style wash hand basin on granite top, ceramic floor and wall tiling, cove cornicing and chrome heated towel rail.
Lounge 13' 6" x 18' 1" MAX into alcoves ( 4.11m x 5.51m MAX into alcoves )
Plus double glazed wide angle bay window to front elevation, Adam style fire place with marble back panel and hearth with inset living flame coal effect gas fire, magnificent ceiling with cove cornicing, ceiling mouldings and ceiling rose, wall light points, TV point, radiator, dimmer switch, laminate flooring and feature square arch with twin interconnecting doors into dining room.
Dining Room 11' 9" x 11' 6" ( 3.58m x 3.51m )
Coved cornicing, magnificent mouldings with ceiling rose, laminate flooring, wall light point, radiator twin fully glazed French doors with matching side panels leading to conservatory.
Conservatory 11' 2" x 10' 4" ( 3.40m x 3.15m )
Ceramic tile flooring, double glazed windows to rear and side elevation, radiator, fully glazed door opening onto extensive beautiful rear garden.
Family Room/study 8' 7" x 13' 9" plus wide angle bay window ( 2.62m x 4.19m plus wide angle bay window )
An ideal space for families comprising: radiator, wall mounted living flame log effect gas fire standing on raised hearth, built in cabinet housing TV and sound system virtually the length of the wall, cove cornicing, telephone point.
Kitchen/Diner 11' 6" x 18' 6" ( 3.51m x 5.64m )
Fitted Kitchen with a pleasant range of base and eye level units; with matching roll top work surfaces and one and a half bowl integrated single drainer and sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated appliances comprising: Ignis dishwasher, Creda Oven and Toshiba microwave, glass display cabinets, wall light points, dining area and radiator.
Utility Room 4' 6" x 6' 4" ( 1.37m x 1.93m )
Ceramic tiling to the floor, plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted central heating boiler, half panelled door leading to rear garden.
Stairs leading from entrance hall to first floor comprising: double glazed window to front elevation, cove cornicing, dimmer switch, ceiling mouldings, radiator, large built in storage cupboard and wall light point.
Master Bedroom 13' 6" x 11' plus wardrobes ( 4.11m x 3.35m plus wardrobes )
Master Suite comprising: double glazed window to front elevation, built in double wardrobes, cove cornicing, dado rail, wall light points and radiator.
Fully tiled champagne coloured suite comprising: close coupled low flush WC, walk in shower cubicle with Mira 415 mains operated shower attachment over wash hand basin in tiled vanity surround with cupboard space below, coved cornicing and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" plus wardrobes x 13' 6" MAX ( 3.51m plus wardrobes x 4.11m MAX )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, built in double wardrobes, cove cornicing and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" x 11' 7" ( 2.62m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to front elevation with built in wardrobes, cove cornicing and radiator.
Bedroom Four 11' 6" x 8' 8" plus wardrobes ( 3.51m x 2.64m plus wardrobes )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, large double wardrobe matching colonial style doors and large storage cupboard access to roof, cove cornicing and radiator.
Fully tiled Sumptuous Family suite comprising: corner bath with mixer tap, large shower cubicle with Aqualisa mains operated shower attachment over, wash hand basin enclosed in vanity surround with cupboard and drawer space below, close coupled low flush WC, latest style ceramic floor tiling, dado rail, sunken spotlighting to ceiling and chrome heated towel rail.
To the front of the property you are greeted with a gated entrance and block paved driveway suitable for holding several vehicles leading to double garage. To the rear a sunny south facing aspect beautifully lawned garden with mature trees and shrubs providing total privacy. In addition the rear garden includes a large Yorkshire stone patio area, water supply, decking area and pagola ideal for entertaining on summer evenings.
Garage 16' 5" x 16' 1" ( 5.00m x 4.90m )
Includes electric up and over door, power and light, work bench and personal door leading to side of rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58560677.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MAR104647. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.