2 bedroom park home for sale17 Grange Orchard, The Reddings, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL51
Under Offer £130,000
- Integrated stainless steel four function electric fan oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher or washing machine
- Vaulted ceilings to lounge dining an kitchen area
- Glass dining table and four chairs
- Bath with shower and fitted glass shower screen
- Fitted walk-in wardrobe in Master Bedroom
Full description• Plots: 22
• Age Limit: 45+
• Pets: 1 dog & 1 cat
• Maintenance Team
Grange Orchard Park is located in the Reddings area of Cheltenham, opposite Stansby Park. The town centre is a 10-minute drive away with bus stops a short walk from the park entrance.
When beautiful things come in small packages. Although the Oakley is the smallest home in our portfolio, this is a truly beautiful home which we would invite you to see for yourself, in order to truly appreciate its charm. From a welcoming and warm lounge to a stylish and modern kitchen, The Oakley is ideal for couples or small families wanting to live a life of simple luxury. The Oakley immediately offers a relaxing and personal environment. Each and every room boasts an array of charming features.
• Vaulted ceilings to lounge dining an kitchen area and flat ceilings to rest of the lodge to height of 7'6"
• Three seater and two seater settee (two three settee in centre lounge option)
• Oak effect media cabinet
• Glass dining table and four chairs
• Storage cupboards in a choice of finishes and fitted quality worktops and upstands
• Wooden blinds
• Integrated stainless steel four function electric fan oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher or washing machine
• Bath with shower and fitted glass shower screen
• Extractor fan
• Pedestal sink with mirror cabinet above
• 4ft 6" king size bed with feature headboard
• Bedside cabinets
• Hand finished curtains with coordinated bedding and cushions
• Fitted walk-in wardrobe
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GO017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Turners Parks Group , Newmarket . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.