2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleFir Tree Avenue, Lincoln
Offers Over £115,000
- End Terrace
- Two Bedrooms
- Low Maintenance Gardens
- Ample Off-Road Parking
- Popular Residential Location
**CURRENTLY RENTED OUT WITH AN ASSURED SUREHOLD TENANCY £535PCM** Prime and ready for investors is this two bedroom end-terrace property benefiting from well appointed accommodation throughout, ample off-road parking, lawned and low maintenance gardens and a wide range of local amenities.
**CURRENTLY RENTED OUT WITH AN ASSURED SUREHOLD TENANCY £535PCM** Prime and ready for investors is this two bedroom end-terrace property benefiting from well appointed accommodation throughout, ample off-road parking, lawned and low maintenance gardens and a wide range of local amenities, schooling and transport links. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Kitchen, Lounge and Two Bedrooms and Shower Room to the First Floor. EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
Kitchen 15' 5" x 11' 10" ( 4.70m x 3.61m )
Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces incorporating an Asterite one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, integrated appliances including an electric double oven and four burner gas hob with extractor hood above and space and plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher; complete with tiled splashbacks, tiled flooring, breakfast bar, double glazed double doors to the rear aspect and dual aspect double glazed windows to the front and side.
Lounge 14' 11" x 10' 4" ( 4.55m x 3.15m )
Having dual aspect double glazed windows to the front and rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and a feature fire with decorative surround, back and hearth.
First Floor Landing
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect and doors to both bedrooms and shower room.
Bedroom 9' 8" x 9' 4" ( 2.95m x 2.84m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, power points, wall mounted panel radiator and a built-in wardrobe.
Bedroom 14' 10" x 10' 4" ( 4.52m x 3.15m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, power points and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, vanity wash hand basin and a shower cubicle; complete with part tiled walls, tiled flooring and an obscure double glazed window.
The property benefits from off-road parking for multiple vehicles, lawned and patio areas and a further low maintenance patio area to the rear aspect with brick built outbuilding.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58575029.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR110083. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.