4 bedroom detached house for saleCharlton Close, Crewkerne
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached Four Bedroom House
- Three Bathrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Self Contained Annex
- Double Garage and Driveway Parking
- REDUCED FROM £365,000
This four bedroom, three bathroom house is situated in a small close and backs onto open countryside. The property offers a self-contained annex with separate entrance, double garage and driveway parking. Internal viewing recommended to appreciate the spacious accommodation.
Opportunity to own this unique four bedroom, three bathroom property offering self contained annex with holiday/long term let potential. The first floor offers two light and spacious reception rooms, three double bedrooms - the master having an en suite, fitted kitchen and family bathroom. Accessed by a long driveway with space for three car. The property backs on to open countryside.
Living Room 17' into chimney breast x 16' ( 5.18m into chimney breast x 4.88m )
Front aspect double glazed window with views onto countryside. Fireplace with gas fire. Wall lights. Radiator. Telephone and TV points.
Dining Room 17' 5" max x 11' 7" ( 5.31m max x 3.53m )
Front and side aspect double glazed window. Doors to kitchen and living room. Radiator.
Kitchen 11' 7" x 10' ( 3.53m x 3.05m )
Rear aspect double glazed window with views to countryside and looking out over the patio. Fitted with a range of base and wall units. Roll edge work surfaces incorporating a one and a half bowl sink and drainer. Part tiled. Electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over. Plumbing for dishwasher. Integrated fridge/freezer. Radiator. Door to side and patios.
Bedroom 1 14' 3" x 11' 9" max ( 4.34m x 3.58m max )
Side aspect double glazed window with views to countryside. Built-in wardrobes. Radiator.
Fitted with a shower cubicle with mains pressure shower with over sized shower head, wash hand basin with vanity unit and WC. Fully tiled. Shaver point. Extractor fan. Towel radiator.
Bedroom 2 13' x 7' 9" ( 3.96m x 2.36m )
Side aspect double glazed window. Built-in wardrobe. Telephone and TV points. Radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 3" x 9' 4" ( 2.82m x 2.84m )
Side aspect double glazed window with view over countryside. Radiator.
Side aspect double glazed opaque window. Fitted with a suite comprising a bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin with vanity unit and WC. Fully tiled. Tiled floor. Towel radiator.
Front door to Annex into:
Hall / Study
Front and side aspect double glazed windows. Storage cupboard. Airing cupboard. Doors to all rooms. Radiator.
Kitchen 13' 6" x 11' 3" ( 4.11m x 3.43m )
Side aspect double glazed window. Fitted with a range of base and wall units. Work surfaces incorporating a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer. Eye level electric oven. Ceramic hob with cooker hood over. Space for fridge/freezer. Breakfast bar. Telephone and TV points. Radiator. Door to conservatory.
Bedroom 12' 6" x 12' 4" ( 3.81m x 3.76m )
Dual aspect double glazed windows. Currently used as a bedroom/living area. Telephone and TV points. Radiator.
Annex Shower Room
Side aspect double glazed window. Fitted with a shower cubicle, wash hand basin with vanity unit and low level WC. Fully tiled. Towel rail.
Conservatory 15' 11" x 8' 1" ( 4.85m x 2.46m )
Side aspect double glazed window. Accessed via annex kitchen. Door to side patio.
The garden is set over several levels with patio/seating areas offering multiple different vistas. The landscaped gardens are well stocked with shrub and flower borders.
Garage 18' 9" x 16' ( 5.71m x 4.88m )
With up-and-over electric doors, plumbing, power and light connected. The annex accommodation could be extended into the garage (subject to obtaining the necessary planning consents).
From Fox & Sons Crewkerne office, proceed along Market Street and turn left into South Street. Continue along this road and turn right into Kithill. Take the second turning left into Charlton Close where the property can be found denoted by our by our For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58577243.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRK103122. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Crewkerne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.