3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNew Street, Pudsey
Offers in Excess of £260,000
- Superb Stone semi,
- Lots of traditional features
- Three Bedrooms with Master En-Suite
- Lounge, Dining Room & Breakfast Kitchen
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Spacious Living Accommodation
- Viewing is Essential!
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this SEMI DETACHED STONE PROPERTY which offers a WEALTH OF CHARM & CHARACTER whilst still retaining many of its original features. Three bedrooms and two reception rooms, dining kitchen and gardens. Cellar and outbuilding for storage.
A stunning stone semi detached offering spacious living accommodation and a wealth of charm and character whilst still retaining many of its original features. The property is close to local amenities and transport links, making it ideal for professionals travelling to and from Leeds and Bradford City Centres. Briefly comprising; an entrance hall, lounge, dining room, breakfast kitchen, cellar, three bedrooms with master en-suite and a house bathroom with a three piece suite. There are gardens to the front and rear and on street parking to the front. We highly recommend an early viewing to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity!
A spacious hallway with stairs leading to the first floor landing, a door providing access to the cellar, solid oak flooring and a central heating radiator.
Lounge 14' 3" into bay x 12' 10" into alcove ( 4.34m into bay x 3.91m into alcove )
A spacious lounge with a traditional style living flame gas fire, coving to the ceiling, a picture rail, central heating radiator and a curved bay window to the front elevation with stained glass leaded windows.
Dining Room 18' 2" into bay x 12' 8" into alcove ( 5.54m into bay x 3.86m into alcove )
Another elegant reception room with bay windows to the rear and side elevations. A particular feature of this generous room is the gas stove set within an exposed brick chimney breast and tiled hearth. Also benefits from a central heating radiator and picture rail.
Breakfast Kitchen 11' x 9' 5" ( 3.35m x 2.87m )
A modern and bright fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units including complementary work surfaces, incorporating a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit, oven, hob, cooker-hood, plumbing for dishwasher, a central heating radiator, a door providing access to the rear garden and a window to the rear elevation.
A useful storage space with light and power. The cellar houses the dryer and additional fridge freezer.
Bedroom One 14' 7" x 11' ( 4.45m x 3.35m )
A double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, a central heating radiator and a window to the rear.
A two piece suite comprising a hand wash basin, a W.C and a window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Two 15' x 12' 9" ( 4.57m x 3.89m )
Another superb double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, a central heating radiator and a curved bay window.
Bedroom Three 7' 3" x 7' ( 2.21m x 2.13m )
Having a central heating radiator and a window to the front elevation.
A generous bathroom witha three piece suite comprising a bath with shower and screen, a hand wash basin, a W.C, a central heating radiator and a window to the rear elevation. A cupboard houses the combi boiler.
There is a low maintenance garden with gated access to the front of the property and on street parking.
To the rear of the property is an attractive, enclosed garden which is predominantly laid to lawn with a borders of shrubs and flowers. A stone built outhouse provides useful storage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58577351.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PDY107216. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.