Shop for saleFinchley Road, London
480 sq. ft. | £90,000
- 480 sq ft (44 sq m)
- Use class orders: A1 Shops
- A1 use shop unit currently trading as a dry cleaners established and trading for the last six years with the business it is to be sold as a going concern with the benefit of all equipment, full invent
- The property benefits from air conditioning, alarm, three phase power, all equipment including shirt presser, body plant boiler and compressor also included in the sale subject to contract and premium
- The premises are prominently located on the popular Finchley Road on a parade close to the O2 Centre, local shops and other High Street retailers and Habitat.
- The local stations are Finchley Road and Frognal & Finchley Road both within easy walking distance.
- Use A1.
- Premium £90,000 subject to contract as a guide price for the benefit of the lease, business, goodwill, fixtures and fittings.
- Rental £15,000 per annum exclusive.
- Lease available by way of an assignment of the existing lease held for a term of 10 years from November 2015 with next rent re
Warren Anthony Commercial are delighted to bring to the market this A1 use shop unit currently trading as a dry cleaners established and trading for the last six years with the business it is to be sold as a going concern with the benefit of all equipment, full inventory and accounts these are to be made available on request.
The property benefits from air conditioning, alarm, three phase power, all equipment including shirt presser, body plant boiler and compressor also included in the sale subject to contract and premium.
The premises are prominently located on the popular Finchley Road on a parade close to the O2 Centre, local shops and other High Street retailers and Habitat.
The local stations are Finchley Road and Frognal & Finchley Road both within easy walking distance.
Premium £90,000 subject to contract as a guide price for the benefit of the lease, business, goodwill, fixtures and fittings.
Rental £15,000 per annum exclusive.
Lease available by way of an assignment of the existing lease held for a term of 10 years from November 2015 with next rent review in November 2020.
Business rates we have been advised by the owner that the current rates payable are £4,000 per annum. However, it is recommended that all interested should make their own enquiries to the local rating department at the London Borough of Camden.
Size 480 sq ft approx.
Opening hours Monday - Saturday 8 am - 7 pm and Sunday closed.
Staff owner managed with 1 staff.
Turnover with we understand a current turnover in excess of £78,000 per annum approx.
Legal costs with each party to be responsible for the payment of their own legal costs.
Local authority London Borough of Camden.
Warren Anthony will charge a fee of £250 plus VAT for taking up references for any proposed tenant. This fee is non refundable after the references have been applied for whether they are accepted or not by the landlord.
A holding deposit will be required to secure the property. The deposit will buy a period of exclusivity and will be held in the Warren Anthony client account.
Any fixtures, fittings, equipment, machinery and plant which are shown within the details have not been tested unless specifically said and prospective purchasers and/or tenants should satisfy themselves as to the condition.
Warren Anthony for themselves for the Lessors, Vendors and their agents give notice that,
1. These particulars provide a general outline only. It is advised that prospective purchasers or tenants make their own enquiries.
2. These details do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
3. All statements or details contained within these particulars are without any responsibility on any part to Warren Anthony.
4. All rent, prices, fees and charges are quoted exclusive of VAT.
For more information or appointment to view please contact our Watford office on either 01923 220 012.
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. The services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Floor plans where included are not to scale and accuracy is not guaranteed. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-58578248.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26174951. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Warren Anthony Estate Agents, Watford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.