1 bedroom flat for saleSaffron Square, Croydon, CR0 2FT
- 19th Floor - Large Studio
- 328 sq ft
- East Facing
- Close to West and East Croydon stations
- London Bridge and Victoria 15 mins away
- Est Completion: Q3 2016
- High Spec and Contemporary fittings
- 30% Cash Deposit
JS & Co are proud to present a luxurious large studio apartment on the 19th floor in the popular Saffron Tower, in the Saffron Square development, which will feature high spec, contemporary fittings.
The Tower will benefit from a spacious 5 star entrance lobby, 24 hour concierge and secure underground parking, with entry to all apartments gained from an electronic phone entry system. A fitness suite and residents lounge is also located at The Tower.
Saffron Tower is perfectly placed to take advantage of the transport links that both East and West Croydon stations offer. East Croydon benefits from the fast train from Brighton to London Bridge via Gatwick airport, as well as six trains per hour to Victoria.
There is also the fast London Overground connection to the City, Canary Wharf and the London Underground network from West Croydon station, and a reliable tram network throughout Croydon that conveniently links the Tower to Wimbledon and Beckenham junction.
From Saffron Tower you can access Gatwick Airport, Victoria, London Bridge and the M25 in less than 20 minutes.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 344330. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J S & Co Estate Agents Ltd, Battersea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.