2 bedroom terraced house for saleBargate,Richmond,DL10 4QY
- A traditional double fronted cottage of character
- 2 Good bedrooms
- A substantial open living room
- Kitchen with well fitted with range of modern style beech units
- Bathroom having panelled bath with shower above
- Shared yard to the rear of the property with store
- Set in the heart of Richmond close to the market place
- Well presented
- Council Tax Band: C
- No chain
Set in the heart of Richmond close to the market place a traditional double fronted cottage of character offering good size accommodation with open living room, two good bedrooms and quality kitchen, well presented and sensibly priced for viewing.
LIVING ROOM - KITCHEN - 2 BEDROOMS - BATHROOM/WC - SHARED YARD
GAS CENTRAL HEATING
The property extends to...........................
(17'4'' x 12'7'') With panelled entrance door, a substantial open living room enjoying good natural light with windows to the front, alcove cupboard, radiators and laminate flooring.
(13'5'' x 6'4'') Well fitted with range of modern style beech units with worksurfaces, sink unit, built-in oven, hob and extractor, plumbing points, power points, tiled flooring staircase to the first floor and understairs cupboard.
With radiator and door to the rear.
Having panelled bath with shower above, tiled surrounds, wash-hand basin, WC, radiator, airing cupboard and laminate flooring.
(13'8'' x 8'5'') With window to the front and radiator.
(8'3'' x 13'7'' max.) A further good size bedroom to the front and with radiator.
Shared yard to the rear of the property with store.
Council Tax Band: C
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58579490.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Bargate. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charltons Chartered Surveyors & Estate Agents , Richmond. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.