4 bedroom cottage for saleChurch Street, Moreton-In-Marsh, Gloucestershire, GL56
- Generous sitting room with dual aspect
- Dining room, study and good sized kitchen/breakfast room
- Rear hall and cloakroom
- Four double bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Front garden and off-road parking
- South-easterly facing rear garden
- Double garage and garden store
- Further stone built storage sheds
SITUATED IN THE HEART OF THE OLD TOWN LIES THIS PRETTY COTSWOLD STONE GRADE II LISTED PERIOD PROPERTY.
Sitting room, dining room, study, kitchen/breakfast room, rear hall and cloakroom.
Four bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Double garage, garden store and further outbuildings.
A generous sitting room with dual aspect, inglenook fireplace, and doors to the rear garden
Dining room with stairs to the first floor and window overlooking the front garden
Good sized kitchen/breakfast room with a range of fitted and free-standing appliances
Study with fitted units including bookshelf and shelving
From the kitchen a rear hall leads to the garden, and cloakroom
On the first floor there are four double bedrooms and two bathrooms
Attractive Gloucestershire town situated near the borders of Oxfordshire and Warwickshire
Comprehensive facilities including doctors, hospital, dentist, banks, restaurants, public houses, range of shops and supermarket
Popular Tuesday market
Mainline station with train services reaching Oxford (40 minutes) and Paddington (92 minutes)
Other towns within easy reach are Stratford-upon-Avon (16 miles), Cheltenham (23 miles) and Oxford (27 miles)
The front garden sits behind a brick wall with pedestrian gate and pillars, leading to off-road parking for several vehicles
An established south-easterly facing rear garden with raised lawn, and flower borders
Double garage and garden store
Further stone built storage sheds
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58579640.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MIM150513. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hayman-Joyce Estate Agents, Moreton-In-Marsh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.