4 bedroom detached house for saleWembley Lane, Chase Terrace, Burntwood, Staffordshire
Sold STC £289,950
- A beautifully presented modern four bedroom detached family home
- Popular residential setting with views over towards local green space to the fore
- Welcoming reception hall and downstairs guests cloakroom
- Well appointed family lounge with bay window
- Modern breakfast kitchen and separate utility room
- Dining room with adjoining UPVC double glazed conservatory
- Study/playroom (part converted from garage)
- Master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and en suite shower room
- Three further good sized bedrooms and family bathroom
- Driveway providing ample parking and foregarden
Bill Tandy and Company are pleased to present this beautifully appointed modern four bedroom detached family home located on this popular residential development with views to the fore of local green and offering UPVC double glazing, gas fired central heating and security alarm. The well planned accommodation briefly comprises hall, guests cloakroom, family lounge, modern breakfast kitchen, utility room, dining room leading to the UPVC double glazed conservatory, study/playroom (part converted from the garage), master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and en suite shower room, three further good sized bedrooms, family bathroom, large driveway, foregarden, garage area/store and a good sized rear garden. Viewing is strongly encouraged.
Property ref: 121_1061_4103557
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58581392.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4103557. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bill Tandy & Co, Burntwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.