4 bedroom detached house for saleWilmer Drive, Heaton
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £275,000 - £285,000
- Four bed Detached
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Off Street Parking & Garage
- No Vendor Chain
GUIDE PRICE £275,000 - £285,000
A four bedroom, detached residence located towards the end of Wilmer Drive off Emm Lane. Standing within generous sloping gardens, double garage an internal inspection is strongly advised. No vendor chain. Viewing strictly by appointment.
GUIDE PRICE £275,000 - £285,000
A four bedroom detached property situated in a private position near to Lister Park with mature sloping gardens. The original property has been enlarged with the addition of a superb elevated conservatory offering views. There is gas heating and double glazing installed and the property offers family living accommodation. The property briefly comprises: entrance porch, spacious hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen and conservatory on the ground floor. First floor there is a spacious landing, four bedrooms with en-suite to main and house bathroom. Externally there are extensive sloping gardens and double garage plus ample parking for several cars. No vendor chain.
Having a double glazed door to the side elevation and double glazed window to the front the entrance porch benefits from a central heating radiator.
Having a single glazed entrance door from the porch and double glazed window to the front aspect, this spacious hallway offers stair access to the first floor and garage, a useful understair storage cupboard and a central heating radiator.
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, a wash hand basin with tiled splash back, low flush w.c, and a central heating radiator.
Lounge 19' 1" x 16' 9" ( 5.82m x 5.11m )
Having double glazed windows to the front and the rear overlooking the generous gardens and far reaching views, the living room provides an open gas fire with attractive surround, television and telephone points and three central heating radiators.
Dining Room 14' 5" x 10' 4" ( 4.39m x 3.15m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear elevation, the dining room also enjoys delightful views and two central heating radiators.
Kitchen 16' 4" x 10' 8" ( 4.98m x 3.25m )
Having double glazed windows to the side and rear and a uPVC door to the side, this fitted kitchen offers a range of wall and base units with complementary worksurfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer, gas hob with cooker hood, electric oven, dishwasher, fridge and a central heating radiator.
Conservatory 20' 5" x 11' 9" ( 6.22m x 3.58m )
Having double glazed windows to the front, side and rear this splendid addition to an already substantial property boasts breath taking views of the surrounding landscape and two central heating radiators.
With stair access from the hallway leading to the first floor landing which offers an airing cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom One 14' 11" x 10' 9" ( 4.55m x 3.28m )
Having double glazed windows to the side and rear, fitted wardrobes, a television point, and a central heating radiator plus an additional heated rail.
Having a double glazed window to the rear elevation, the master en suite shower room offers a large shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low flush w.c, and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 6' 9" x 18' 6" ( 2.06m x 5.64m )
Having double glazed windows to the front and side the second bedroom offers a ceiling light point and two central heating radiators.
Bedroom Three 11' 11" x 9' 7" ( 3.63m x 2.92m )
Having double glazed windows to the side and rear enjoying stunning views, the third bedroom offers a ceiling light point and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 11" x 7' 11" ( 2.72m x 2.41m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear also boasting fantastic views, ceiling light point and a central heating radiator.
Having a double glazed window to the rear elevation, the house bathroom offers a three piece bathroom suit including a panelled bath with mixer tap and shower over, low flush w.c, and a wash hand basin. Further benefits include a central heating radiator and full tiling throughout.
This substantial family house is set within generous gardens to all sides. To the front of the property there is a lawn garden with colourful borders leading around to the drive way which provides ample parking for several cars and an integral garage which can also comfortably hold two cars plus a utility area with plumbing for a washing machine and tumble dryer. To the rear of the property there is an abundance of lawn gardens and patio areas which are perfect for entertaining and lined with mature trees.
Proceed up Emm Lane turning into Wilmer Drive. The property for sale can be found situated at the end of Wilmer Drive.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58585343.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHP105218. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Shipley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.