4 bedroom detached house for saleShrewsbury Road, Yeovil
Sold STC £260,000
- Detached Family Home
- Four Bedrooms With En Suite Wet Room To Master
- Utility Room & Downstairs Cloakroom
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Enclosed Gardens
- **STAMP DUTY PAID OF £3,000**
*STAMP DUTY PAID OF £3000*A lovely four bedroom detached family home situated in the sought after Abbey Manor Development. The accommodation offers a wealth of space & is presented in good decorative order throughout. The property benefits from garage, off road parking & good size enclosed gardens.
Double glazed door to the front opening into:
Stairs rising to the first floor. Radiator.
Lounge 20' 8" x 10' 11" ( 6.30m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to the front. Double glazed French doors to the side opening to the garden. Aerial and telephone points. Wall lights. Coving to the ceiling. Two radiators.
Dining Room 12' 4" max x 8' 8" max ( 3.76m max x 2.64m max )
Double glazed window to the front. Aerial point. Coving to the ceiling. Radiator.
Fitted Kitchen 15' 2" max x 11' 6" max ( 4.62m max x 3.51m max )
Double glazed window to the side. A range of fitted wall, base and drawer units with work surface over and complementary tiled surround. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Integrated gas hob with cooker hood over. Integrated eye level double oven. Plumbing for dishwasher. Space for fridge/freezer. Understairs storage cupboard. Inset spot lights to the ceiling. Arch opening into:
Utility Room 5' 7" x 5' 4" ( 1.70m x 1.63m )
Double glazed door opening to the garden. A range of fitted wall and base units with work surface over and complementary tiled surround. Plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer. Radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear. Suite comprising wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Low level WC. Radiator.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the rear. Airing cupboard. Radiator.
Bedroom One 13' 4" max x 11' 1" max ( 4.06m max x 3.38m max )
Double glazed window to the front. Radiator. Door opening into:
En Suite Wet Room
Double glazed window to the front. Suite comprising shower. Wash hand basin. Low level WC. Shaver point. Part tiled. Extractor fan. Inset spotlights to the ceiling. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" max x 9' 6" max ( 3.58m max x 2.90m max )
Double glazed window to the side. Built in wardrobe. Access to the loft space. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" max x 8' 4" plus door recess ( 2.69m max x 2.54m plus door recess )
Double glazed window to the front. Built in wardrobe. Radiator.
Bedroom Four 11' 2" x 7' 2" ( 3.40m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to the side. Radiator.
Double glazed window to the front. Suite comprising enclosed bath with shower over. Wash hand basin. Low level WC. Shaver point. Part tiled. Extractor fan. Radiator.
Up and over door to the front. Power and light. Door to the side opening to the garden.
Via tarmac drive leading to the garage and providing off road parking. A paved path leading to the front entrance with a lawn area and shrub borders. Outside tap.
A good size fully enclosed rear garden laid to lawn with a raised decking area, ideal seating area, garden shed and shingle area with flower borders. Gated access.
From the office, follow the one way system round to the hospital roundabout and take the second exit. At the roundabout take the second exit onto Ilchester Road. At the roundabout take the first exit onto Thorne Lane. Turn left onto Western Avenue. Turn left onto Stourton Way. Turn left onto Shrewsbury Road. Follow the road round to the right and the property can be found via our for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YEO104157. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Yeovil. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.