2 bedroom terraced house for saleBIRCH HALL AVENUE DARWEN
Withdrawn from Market £79,950
- Quasi Semi Detached House
- Lounge/Dining Kitchen
- 2 Bedrooms/3 Piece Bathroom
- Conveniently Placed For All Local Amenities & Good Schools
- Gas central heating and Double glazing
- Viewing highly recommended/NO CHAIN
William Thomas are delighted to offer to the market this two bedroom Quasi semi-detached house situated on Birch Hall Avenue in Darwen. Conveniently placed for all local amenities and good schools. Early viewing is highly recommended at this realistic asking price.
The property briefly comprises: entrance hall, lounge, dining kitchen, 1st floor: landing 2 double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally there are gardens to the front and rear. In addition the property further benefits from double glazing, gas central heating system and no onward chain.
Directions: From our office proceed out of Bromley Cross towards Egerton. Continue on the A666 and proceed through Darwen Town Centre onto Blackburn Rd, take a left onto Lynwood Avenue and continue onto Birchwood Avenue, the property is situated on your left hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58589048.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DAR-12QF0UH5. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William Thomas Estate Agency, Bolton - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.