3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTyrells Road, Stoke Hammond, Milton Keynes
Sold STC £370,000
- Stunning Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Three Reception Rooms
- Potential Building Plot Subject to Planning
- Immaculate Condition Throughout
- Driveway and Garage
Located in a popular village, on a LARGE CORNER PLOT, is this beautifully-presented semi-detached home. The property is close to Milton Keynes and Leighton Buzzard and boasts three reception rooms, large kitchen/breakfast room, parking for several cars and a detached garage.
Located in the popular village of STOKE HAMMOND is this beautifully-presented semi-detached home. The property is close to Milton Keynes and Leighton Buzzard and is comprised of: entrance porch, entrance hall, family room, lounge, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room and cloakroom. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and the family bathroom. Outside there are gardens to both the front and rear, extending round to the side, driveway parking for several cars and a detached garage. The LARGE CORNER PLOT offers potential to extend the property or build a one-off plot, subject to planning permission.
Double glazed door to the front, door into entrance hall.
Doors to the lounge, family room and kitchen/breakfast room, stairs to the first floor landing. Wood laminate flooring, radiator.
Family Room 11' 4" x 12' 9" ( 3.45m x 3.89m )
Double glazed window to the front. Radiator, tv point.
Lounge 13' 10" x 11' 11" max ( 4.22m x 3.63m max )
Double glazed window to the front, squared archway with sliding doors into the dining room. Electric fire, radiator, tv and telephone points. Wood laminate flooring.
Dining Room 10' 4" x 9' 10" ( 3.15m x 3.00m )
Patio doors to the rear garden, squared archway to the kitchen. Radiator, telephone point. Wood laminate flooring.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 19' 7" x 8' 2" ( 5.97m x 2.49m )
Three double glazed windows to the rear, door to the utility room. Fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink and drainer. Electric range cooker, electric cooker point, cooker hood. Radiator. Part tiled.
Door to the side, door to the cloakroom. Base units with worktop over, plumbing for washing machine. Central heating boiler.
Wc, wash hand basin, radiator. Part tiled.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the side. Doors to all bedrooms, bathroom and airing cupboard. Loft access.
Bedroom 1 12' 11" x 10' 4" max ( 3.94m x 3.15m max )
Two double glazed windows to the front. Fitted wardrobes, radiator, tv and telephone point.
Bedroom 2 10' 6" x 8' 11" plus wardrobes ( 3.20m x 2.72m plus wardrobes )
Two double glazed windows to the rear. Fitted wardrobes, tv point, radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 5" x 6' 10" ( 2.87m x 2.08m )
Double glazed window to the front. Storage cupboard, radiator.
Double glazed windows to the front and side. Bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, wc, extractor fan, heated towel rail. Part tiled.
Mature and spacious frontage mainly laid to lawn with shrub borders, the remainder providing off road parking for several cars leading to the detached single garage.
Well established rear garden extending round to the side. Mainly laid to lawn with some flower and shrub borders. Door leading into detached garage, gated side access. The large corner plot offers potential to extend the property or build a one-off plot (subject to planning permission).
Up and over door to the front, double glazed door to the side. Power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58589900.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBZ103908. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Leighton Buzzard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.