4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Buckingham, St Paul's View, Edisford Road, Clitheroe, BB7 2LT
- Show Home open Saturday & Sunday
- Exceptional 4 bedroom family home
- Open plan kitchen/dining/family room
- German kitchen with Siemens appliances
- Bathroom, en-suite and downstairs w.c.
- Large garden, double garage
***SHOW HOME OPEN SATURDAY & SUNDAY 11am-4pm***
An exclusive development of luxury family homes set in an idyllic location. An exceptional family home featuring a fantastic open plan kitchen, dining and family room with a stunning bay with bi-folding doors opening onto the rear garden. There is an elegant bay-fronted lounge along with a utility room and w.c. The beautiful en-suite master bedroom overlooks the rear garden. Four further generously sized bedrooms and bathroom are also found on this floor.
St Paul's View
St Paul's View is an idyllic development of only eight detached luxury family homes built in the shadows of the beautiful St Paul's Church on Edisford Road, in the historic market town of Clitheroe. Set in high stone-walled grounds with a number of stunning mature trees, this exclusive development offers something very unique as each house type on the development has been bespokely designed to take advantage of its immediately setting.
These highly specified homes include stunning open plan/kitchen/dining/family rooms complete with bi-folding doors. The beautifully designed German kitchens with stunning worktops and Siemens appliances are all standard in these stunning homes. The beautifully designed bathrooms and en-suite bathrooms are complemented by Villeroy and Boch sanitary ware. We pride ourselves on delivering a high specification including elegant oak finish doors, feature architrave and skirting boards and chrome light switches and plug sockets as standard i
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 393208. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Honeywell, Clitheroe . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.