5 bedroom detached house for saleLlanellen, Abergavenny
- Located just within the Brecon Beacons National Park
- Beautiful conversion of former agricultural barn with much character
- 3 reception rooms, 4 bedrooms plus attached 1 bedroom annexe
- Outbuildings including double garage and barn/stables
- Glorious gardens and grounds of circa 4 acres with vineyard and paddocks
- Close proximity to Abergavenny town and excellent transport links
- EPC rating D
Hendre Cwrt is a beautiful former cattle barn converted in the early 1990's to provide a spacious and versatile home with much character. Offers the best of both worlds, the property is located in a delightful rural location and yet, within close proximity of the historic town of Abergavenny. The barn originally formed part of the Coldbrook estate of the Hanbury-Williams family and is the former cattle barn for the neighbouring farmhouse. The property has not only been sympathetically converted with a number of interesting features, but unusually for a barn, has high ceilings and large double and triple aspect rooms. The primary elevations are towards the private gardens, paddocks and vineyard so are not overlooked by the 2 neighbouring dwellings.
This attractive home lies on the lower slopes of the Blorenge Mountain in a picturesque location. To the far side of the property is a small enclosed paddock with stables/barn with access from a separate drive, also giving access to the end of the property. The gardens and grounds amount to circa 4 acres and are, with the exception of the small paddock to the side of the house, totally private. Outbuildings include a substantial garage/workshop/studio and stabling, plus a private driveway and access across a driveway to the rear.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58604042.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6534064. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parrys, Abergavenny. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.