4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGiddywell Lane, Longdon, Rugeley, Staffordshire
Sold STC £650,000
- An outstanding traditional farmhouse standing in beautiful gardens with extensive views
- Character and charm in abundance with exposed beams and brickwork
- Beautifully presented with sensitive modernisation and interior design
- Impressive principal living room with feature inglenook fireplace
- Charming snug sitting room again with inglenook fireplace
- Versatile study or playroom
- Quality fitted farmhouse style kitchen
- Stunning sized master bedroom with luxury en suite bathroom
- 3 further double bedrooms and luxury fitted family bathroom
- Generous electric gated driveway entrance and 29' garage
A truly impressive farmhouse property standing in a glorious rural setting on the edge of the village of Longdon with extensive countryside and farmland views to be enjoyed, including glimpses to Cannock Chase. The property is beautifully presented and with sensitive attention to detail taking full advantage of its abundant character with thoughtful interior design. The location could not be more convenient with quick access onto the nearby A51 providing easy runs into Lichfield where a superb road and rail network with cross city and Inter-city rail travel available makes commuting a breeze. Properties such as Rookery Farm rarely come to the market and such an opportunity should not be missed. Early viewing strongly encouraged.
Property ref: 121_863_1056347
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58604072.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1056347. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bill Tandy & Co, Lichfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.