1 bedroom apartment for saleMarlene Croft, Birmingham
Sold STC £70,000
- Double Bedroom
- Private Garden
- Fitted KItchen
- Double Glazing (where specified)
- Central Heating (where specified)
- Spacious Lounge
- NO CHAIN
GROUND FLOOR apartment in lovely condition with a private GARDEN! With everything perfectly fitting into this well placed flat, you'll need to spend a lot more to match what this home has to offer. When it comes to the import RENTAL YIELD; this is expected at £500PCM. Move a tenant straight in!
Internal viewing is highly advised for this well presented ground floor flat set in the most convenient of locations. Found in the Heart of 'The Wood' this development of apartments is an ideal purchase for either a first time buyer or a buy to let investor with rental returns of £500PCM expected. The property briefly affords, communal entrance, hallway, master bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and lounge/dining room with access to the private patio area. The property further boasts central heating & double glazing (both where specified). In my opinion, this makes perfect sense as a buy to let investment as you'll be moving a tenant in with little fuss.
Via communal gardens and a communal entrance.
Door to side elevation, storage cupboard and wood effect laminate flooring.
Lounge 18' 7" into recess x 11' 5" max ( 5.66m into recess x 3.48m max )
Double glazed window to rear and front elevation, television aerial point and central heating radiator.
Kitchen 12' 6" max into recess x 8' 10" ( 3.81m max into recess x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to side elevation, a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a sink/drainer, tiled to splashback areas, electric oven and hob, space and plumbing for washing machine, central heating radiator and tiled flooring.
Bedroom One 14' 2" max x 9' 5" ( 4.32m max x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to front elevation and central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to rear elevation, tiled flooring, central heating radiator, bath with shower over, tiled to splashback areas, W.C and wash hand basin.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58605659.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CBW202586. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Castle Bromwich - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.