2 bedroom apartment for saleBowdon, Altrincham
Offers in Region of
- Ground floor apartment situated in a desirable residential location
- Close to excellent motorway links and public transport facilities
- Three main reception areas and fitted breakfast kitchen
- Two double bedrooms both with en-suite bath/shower rooms
- Utility room, study and separate cloaks/WC
- Allocated parking, garage and manicured communal gardens
A VERY GENEROUSLY proportioned GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT in a desirable residential location in Bowdon. THREE RECEPTION AREAS, fitted breakfast kitchen, utility room and study. TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS both with en-suite bath/shower rooms. SINGLE GARAGE, one allocated parking space and well-maintained communal gardens.
This spacious apartment is accessed from the ground floor via stone steps to a communal entrance hallway and through to a private apartment entrance. The fabulous large living area includes a generous main lounge with high ceilings and double doors leading to a private balcony, separate sitting room and fitted breakfast kitchen with Neff appliances and adjacent dining area. There are two double bedrooms, both with en-suite facilities and dressing areas. Completing the accommodation is a fitted study and utility room. This ground floor apartment has one allocated parking space with the addition of a single garage and beautifully tended communal gardens.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58607087.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 603559. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Hale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.