1 bedroom park home for sale19 The Paddock Hedge Barton Park, Chafford Lane, Tunbridge Wells, TN3 0SL
- Built-in kitchen
- 4 gas burner hob with built-under oven
- Elegant 2 piece suite
- Electric fire with fireplace to lounge
* Plots: 80
* Age Limit: 50+
* Pets: 1 dog & 1 cat
Hedge Barton Park is extremely popular due to its location. Situated in Fordcombe, a small village in the pleasant Weald of Kent, the park is located on a quiet country lane and backs onto open countryside. The nearest large town is Tunbridge Wells approximately 5 miles away, with bus links from the centre of the village. The park itself is arranged in three island and has a part-time on-site Warden who maintains the communal areas.
The blank Canvas that opens up a world of opportunities to be creative and indulge your inner design flair. When the design team were given the initial brief for the Minuet they had the challenge of designing a home that can be easily adaptable to numerous widths ranging from 10, 12 and 14ft with a choice of lengths ranging from 25ft up to 60ft. So space planning was a key element to allow the Minuet to truly be a 'made-to-measure' single unit home.
The design element was just as important as the layout; it needed to be practical, workable and a home to be proud of, which the design team have produced in leaps and bounds.
The lounge is homely and cosy and has everything you would need to relax and unwind for the evening, with an attractive fireplace which looks great as a focal point but will also add to the cosiness during the winter months, turn up the fire and grab a hot chocolate and slouch on the sofa with a good film. The kitchen is well positioned with a dining area to allow sociable family time whilst the chef is preparing their masterpieces.
* Papered walls & ceilings
* Colour co-ordinated carpets & curtains to all rooms
* Elegant 2 piece suite
* Dining Table + 4 Chairs
* Condensing Gas combi boiler and radiators in Mains Gas or LPG
* Electric fire with fireplace to lounge
* Built-in kitchen
* 4 gas burner hob with built-under oven
* Built-in bedroom and bathroom furniture
* Separate bathroom and en suite shower room
* Shower room incorporates a 800mm x 800mm shower pod
* Baxi Boiler A Rated
* 12"Front overhang 6" to back and sides
* Bay window with GRP canopy
* Internally glazed white UPVC windows & doors for added security
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEP019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Turners Parks Group , Newmarket . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.