4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Spinney, Hartlepool
Sold STC £260,000
- WAS GUIDE PRICE £270,000 to £290,000 REDUCED TO £260,000 to £280,000
- REASONABLE OFFERS CONSIDERED
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE
- DOUBLE WIDTH GARAGE
- DOUBLE WIDTH DRIVEWAY
OCCUPYING A PROMINENT CORNER PLOT WITH GARDENS TO ALL FOUR SIDES, THIS PLEASANT DETACHED HOUSE OFFERS NICELY PROPORTIONED FAMILY ACCOMMODATION. There is an Attached Double Width Garage with remote controlled door and Double Width Driveway. UPVC Double Glazed and Gas Centrally Heated.
REASONABLE OFFERS CONSIDERED. OCCUPYING A PROMINENT CORNER PLOT WITH GARDENS TO ALL FOUR SIDES, THIS PLEASANT DETACHED HOUSE OFFERS NICELY PROPORTIONED FAMILY ACCOMMODATION. Briefly comprising Hallway, Guest Cloakroom, 'L' Shaped Lounge/Dining Room, Kitchen, Family Sitting Room, Landing, Master Bedroom with En-Suite facilities, 3 further Bedrooms and fully tiled Family Bathroom/WC. There is an Attached Double Width Garage with remote controlled door and Double Width Driveway. UPVC Double Glazed and Gas Centrally Heated.
UPVC panelled entrance door with opaque Double Glazed insert, feature open tread staircase leading to First Floor, laminate flooring, airing cupboard.
suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC, tiled splashbacks.
Lounge 19' 10" x 11' 10" ( 6.05m x 3.61m )
appealing carved timber period style fire surround with marble back panel, marble hearth and 'living flame' coal effect electric fire, wide patio door leading to sunny rear garden, twin ceiling mouldings, wall light points, TV point, wide opening leading to;
Dining Room 11' 8" x 12' 7" ( 3.56m x 3.84m )
wide sliding patio door leading to garden, pleasant distant roof top outlook over surrounding countryside, serving hatch with kitchen, ceiling moulding, wall light point.
Breakfasting Kitchen 12' 8" x 9' 8" ( 3.86m x 2.95m )
comprehensive range of wall and floor cupboards with curved top working surfaces and inset matching coloured 1 ½ bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, complementing part tiled walls with matching flooring, built in eye level oven finished in brushed stainless steel and 4 burner gas hob finished in brushed stainless steel with hidden extractor hood over, peninsular breakfast bar, plumbed for dishwasher, recessed storage cupboard, space and plumbing for washing machine and dryer.
Study/ Second Lounge 15' 4" x 12' 7" ( 4.67m x 3.84m )
integral door leading to garage, UPVC Double Glazed panelled door leading to side, telephone point.
window to front, access to roof void, built in linen cupboard.
Bedroom 1 12' 3" x 10' 3" ( 3.73m x 3.12m )
fine distant outlook, recessed fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower unit.
En Suite Washroom/ Wc
fully tiled walls, suite comprising wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap and close coupled low flush WC.
Bedroom 2 12' 10" x 10' 10" ( 3.91m x 3.30m )
built in double wardrobe, fine view over surrounding countryside.
Bedroom 3 10' 6" x 10' 7" ( 3.20m x 3.23m )
(plus range of wardrobes comprising 2 doubles).
Bedroom 4 10' 10" x 6' 11" ( 3.30m x 2.11m )
(into double wardrobe).
Bathroom / Wc
fully tiled walls, four piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, wash hand basin with mixer tap in vanity surround, close coupled low flush WC and corner shower cubicle.
Double Width Garage
with electric up and over door. The Garage is approached by double width driveway.
Secluded Rear Garden
mostly coloured flagstone/gravel for ease of maintenance with southerly aspect.
Side / Front Garden
mostly laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58608761.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR109486. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.