2 bedroom flat for saleBlairbeth Mews, Rutherglen, Glasgow
Sold STC £119,500
- MODERN SECOND FLOOR FLAT
- DINING KITCHEN
- TWO BEDROOMS
- MASTER EN SUITE
A beautifully appointed and spacious preferred 2nd floor flat offering pleasant open views from front facing apartments.
Having been comprehensively upgraded by the existing owners this attractive 2nd floor property offers generously proportioned accommodation with a particular feature being the open aspects from front facing apartments. The accommodation comprises of entrance and stairwell complete with controlled entry system and a convenient lift facility whilst the property itself offers a welcoming reception hall with ample storage off, a most impressive formal lounge modern fitted dining style kitchen displaying a range of base and wall mounted storage units complete with integral appliances whilst the accommodation continues with two generously proportioned and well presented double bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes, master with luxury en suite and a well equipped modern fitted bathroom. The property features a fresh and tasteful decorative programme throughout a system of gas central heating and double glazed window units. Externally the property sits amidst well maintained communal gardens and a further benefit includes two allocated offstreet parking bays. Offering an excellent opportunity for young and old alike early viewing is advised.
Located within this popular and established locale the property is well placed for local amenities within nearby Burnside and Rutherglen which cater for day to day requirements. Alternatively the area benefits from frequent public transport links which provide fast commuter access to nearby East Kilbride and Glasgow city centre.
Lounge 20' x 16' 1" ( 6.10m x 4.90m )
Kitchen 9' 4" x 13' 11" ( 2.84m x 4.24m )
Bedroom One 11' 2" x 11' 11" ( 3.40m x 3.63m )
Bedroom Two 9' 6" x 11' 11" ( 2.90m x 3.63m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58608848.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSD104495. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Burnside Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.