3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleButterfield Court, Watnall, Nottingham
- GUIDE PRICE £115,000 - £120,000
- Semi Detached Property
- Three Bedrooms
- Air Flow Central Heating
- Private Walkway Access
- Rear Garden
- Convenient Location
- Viewing recommended
GUIDE PRICE £115,000 - £120,000. THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED property with private walkway access only to the front of the property and located within a popular residential location within Watnall. The property is conveniently located for access to all local amenities and major road networks.
AUDIO TOUR AVAILABLE WITH THIS PROPERTY ..............................................Offered for sale is this three bedroom Semi Detached property with private walkway access only to the front of the property and located within a popular residential location within Watnall. In brief the property comprises of entrance porch, storage/utility cupboard, ground floor wc, kitchen, lounge diner and to the first floor there are three bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside the property the front of the property is accessed via private walkway and to the rear of the property there is a good sized enclosed garden mainly laid to lawn with patio seating area and three garden sheds. Viewing is recommended of this property which is located in Watnall with convenient access to all local amenities and major road networks.
With Upvc double glazed door to the side elevation, built in store cupboard/utility currently housing the fridge freezer and having plumbing for washing machine and shelving.
With single glazed door to the front elevation, stairs leading to first floor accommodation, internal doors to :
Ground Floor W C
Having Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation, pedestal hand wash basin, low level wc.
Kitchen 11' 9" x 10' 8" ( 3.58m x 3.25m )
Fitted with a range of matching wall and base units with rolled edge work surfaces over incorporating a single bowl sink and drainer with space for freestanding gas cooker, Upvc double glazed window to the rear, Upvc double glazed door leading out to garden.
Lounge Diner 18' 9" x 11' 7" ( 5.71m x 3.53m )
With Upvc double glazed window to rear elevation, Upvc double glazed patio doors leading out to the garden, TV point, feature electric fire, two built in storage cupboards, housing for air flow central heating system,
First Floor Landing
Accessed via stairs leading from entrance hallway, doors leading to bedrooms and bathroom, built in storage, airing cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom 1 14' 7" max x 9' 8" ( 4.45m max x 2.95m )
With Upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation, TV point.
Bedroom 2 8' 7" x 6' 11" ( 2.62m x 2.11m )
With Upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom 3 13' 8" x 7' 11" ( 4.17m x 2.41m )
With Upvc double glazed window to the rear.
Having three piece suite comprising of panelled bath with shower over, low level wc and pedestal hand wash basin, fully tiled wall coverings and Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation.
The property is accessed to the front via a private walkway.
To the rear of the property there is an ample garden mainly laid to lawn with extensive patio seating area which has three garden sheds all enclosed by timber panelled fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58611155.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KBY104606. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kimberley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.