3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleNorwood Road, March
Offers in Excess of £260,000
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- 16ft x 15ft Sun Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Generous Rear Gardens
** £1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE ON THIS PROPERTY ** STUNNING FAMILY HOME! ** 16FT X 15FT SUN ROOM ** Recently Fitted Kitchen. Generous Rear Gardens. Excellent decorative order throughout.
This detached bungalow is situated in the north side of March, convenient to March Town Centre and the British Rail Station. The property benefits from three bedrooms, gas fired central heating, double glazed windows, 16ft x 15ft sun room, fitted kitchen and generous rear gardens. Please note, in the writers opinion, the property is presented in excellent decorative order throughout and viewing is highly recommended.
Loft access. Textured and coved ceiling. Laminate floor. Smoke alarm. Radiator. Storage cupboard.
Lounge 19' 2" x 11' 10" ( 5.84m x 3.61m )
Window to front. Window to side. Two radiators. Telephone point. Textured and coved ceiling.
Kitchen 19' 1" x 10' 3" ( 5.82m x 3.12m )
Fitted kitchen. Window to rear. Window to side. Door to sun room. Single drainer sink with mixer taps. 1 1/4 bowl. Tiled splashbacks to work surfaces. Cooker hood. TV point. Plumbing for washing machine. Radiator. Textured and coved ceiling. Wall units with matching work surfaces and storage cupboards underneath.
Sun Room 15' 4" x 16' 1" ( 4.67m x 4.90m )
Windows to rear. Windows to side. Laminate floor. Air conditioning unit. French doors to rear garden.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 12' 1" ( 3.68m x 3.68m )
Window to front. Radiator. Textured and coved ceiling.
Bedroom Two 11' max x 8' 7" ( 3.35m max x 2.62m )
Window to rear. Radiator. TV point. Textured and coved ceiling. Fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 9' 1" ( 2.72m x 2.77m )
Window to side. Radiator. Fitted wardrobes. Textured and coved ceiling. Storage cupboard housing gas central heating boiler.
Comprising of a four piece suite. Window to rear. Panelled bath with shower mixer taps. Separate shower cubicle. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level wc. Part tiled walls. Coved ceiling. Tiled floor. Heated towel rail.
Front gardens are walled, laid to gravel for low maintenance.
Additional off road parking with drive to garage.
Garage 27' 2" x 9' 10" ( 8.28m x 3.00m )
Up and over door. Electric and lighting laid on. Window to side. Door to side.
Rear gardens are enclosed. There is a patio area. Outside tap. Outside light. Steps down to garden.
Gardens are laid to grass, with raised borders, trees and shrubs. There is a vegetable patch to the rear and decking to the side.
From the offices of William H Brown, proceed into Broad Street and take a left hand turning into Dartford Road, leading into Wisbech Road. At the mini roundabout, take a right hand turning into Norwood Road and the property is situated on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58611227.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH107585. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.