2 bedroom terraced house for saleLinnet, Orton Wistow, Peterborough
Sold STC £127,500
- Modern Terraced Home
- Two Bedrooms
- Allocated Parking Space
- Gas Radiator Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed
- Sought After Location
- Close to Local Amenities
- Viewings Recommended
£1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE AVAILABLE. MODERN TERRACED HOME with TWO BEDROOMS, ALLOCATED PARKING and close to Ferry Meadows Country Park.
Located not far from Ferry Meadows and many local amenities such as Tesco Metro, this MODERN TERRACED HOME has Gas Radiator Heating and uPVC double glazing. The property has an ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE and comprises ENTRANCE LOBBY, LOUNGE, KITCHENETTE, TWO BEDROOMS and BATHROOM. There are gardens to the front and rear. Rarely available in Orton Wistow, would make an ideal investment or first time purchase.
Upvc Front Door To:
Storage cupboard with mirror sliding doors to:
Lounge 16' 2" x 9' 9" ( 4.93m x 2.97m )
Double and single radiator, stairs to the first floor and landing, TV point, uPVC double glazed French door to the rear garden.
Kitchenette 10' 4" x 5' 10" ( 3.15m x 1.78m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. Fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink unit , ceramic tiled splashbacks, gas and electric cooker points, wall mounted boiler, breakfast bar, plumbing for washing machine.
Loft access, door to:
Bedroom One 13' into recess x 8' 3" ( 3.96m into recess x 2.51m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" into recess x 8' 3" ( 3.00m into recess x 2.51m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator.
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. Fitted with a three piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap shower over, wash hand basin and a low level WC, ceramic tiled splashbacks, radiator, vinyl flooring.
There is an open plan front garden with steps to the front door. The rear garden is set over two levels, a patio area and steps down to a lawned area. There is allocated parking in a parking area at the rear of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58617434.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PCG112083. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.