3 bedroom flat for saleBrighton Road, WORTHING, West Sussex
- Uninterrupted sea views
- Communal garden and use of balcony
- Underground garage and storage cupboard
- Heating and hot water included within the service charge
- UPVC double glazed windows
- Passenger lift
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Clarence Court is a prestigious Art Deco building on Worthing seafront located within close proximity to the town centre, with Brighton being just 10.1 miles (16.3 km) away. The apartment has been refurbished to a high standard throughout and is situated on the third (top) floor with lift. In addition to the south facing living room, with picture window and panoramic beach and sea views, there are three double bedrooms and a beautifully appointed kitchen, bathroom and cloakroom. The property would make an enviable main residence or second home by the sea, and also benefits from a garage and a communal garden.
Property ref: 121_1393_4112801
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58625336.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4112801. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Justin Lloyd, Kemp Town - Sales & Lettings . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.