3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKeyston Road, Fairwater, Cardiff
Sold STC £165,000
- AUDIO TOUR AVAILABLE
- Semi Detached
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Generous Sized Plot
- NO CHAIN
A semi detached home set on a generous sized plot and offered to the market with no ongoing chain. Living accommodation comprises: hallway, two reception rooms, fitted kitchen, utility, three bedrooms and a first floor bathroom. Viewing is highly recommended.
Living accommodation comprises:
Two Reception Rooms
First Floor Bathroom
The property is set on a generous sized plot and offers benefits including gas central heating, double glazing and front , rear and side gardens with off road parking. The property is offered to the market with no ongoing chain.
Via uPVC double glazed sliding door into:
Further wooden door into:
Stairs rising to first floor. laminate flooring. Radiator. Doors to:
Lounge 13' x 9' 8" ( 3.96m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to rear. Coved ceiling. Wall mounted gas fire. Radiator and power points.
Dining Room 13' 4" max x 11' 7" ( 4.06m max x 3.53m )
Coved ceiling. Double glazed 'french' style doors offering access to rear garden. Laminate flooring. radiator and power points
Fitted Kitchen 9' 11" max x 7' 4" max ( 3.02m max x 2.24m max )
Built in storage cupboard. Double glazed window to front. Fitted range of wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces over. Stainless steel one and half bowl sink with mixer tap and drainer over. Ceramic tiled splash backs. Integrated electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over. Power points. Door to:
Doors to front and rear,. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Fitted work surface. Radiator and power points
Double glazed window to front. Built in storage cupboard. Doors to:
Bedroom One 11' 5" max x 10' 11" ( 3.48m max x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to rear. Coved ceiling. Radiator and power points
Bedroom Two 10' 6" max x 10' 10" ( 3.20m max x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator and power points
Bedroom Three 8' 3" x 8' ( 2.51m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to front. Over stairs storage cupboard. Radiator and power points
Fitted three piece suite in white comprising: panelled bath with shower over, W,C. and pedestal wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled walls. Obscure double glazed window to front. Heated towel rail.
generous sized grassed area and off road parking
Enclosed. Lawned area
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58633433.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CTN105717. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Canton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.