Get brand editions for Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide

This property has been removed by the agent. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market

View similar properties

1 bedroom flat for sale


Removed £350,000

Property Description

Key features

  • Very close to all amenities and transport links
  • Virtually central London just one stop from Kings Cross
  • Large baclony looking out onto private communal green in the centre of small and quiet estate

Full description

Tenure: Leasehold

HouseSimple is pleased to present this 1 bedroom Flat in LONDON.

It is in a prime location just a couple of minutes walk from both Holloway Road and Caledonian Road Tube station, one stop from Kings Cross St Pancras International and very close  to Angel, Camden, West End, Shorditch and the City. The flat is on the 3rd floor of a small and very quiet estate surrounding a private communal green. 

The flat has a 15'6 x 3'6 balcony with direct access from the reception room. It is refurbed to a good standard with walnut wooden flooring throughout. It is gas centrally heated and has a combi boiler, double glazing and plenty of storage space.

Council Tax: Band C (£1233.00 Per Annum )

Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
02 April 2016


View in fullscreen
Master Floorplan Image
Master Floorplan Image

Map & Street View

Disclaimer - Property reference HSS35911. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.