4 bedroom detached house for saleMace View, Beverley
Sold STC £255,000
- No Chain
- Detached Family Home On Herbs Estate
- Four Bedrooms
- Master En-Suite & Modern Bathroom
- Landscaped Gardens, Driveway & Garage
Introducing this FOUR BEDROOM detached family home situated on the popular Herbs estate and offered to the market with NO CHAIN! Includes lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen, master en-suite and modern family bathroom, plus LANDSCAPED GARDENS and ample parking space with driveway and garage!
Presented to a high standard through, this detached family home is situated in a fantastic location on the popular Herbs estate in Beverley. Offering an entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge and separate dining room fitted kitchen, four bedrooms, master with en-suite and modern family bathroom. The property benefits from ample parking space with a front driveway and integral garage with power and lighting, plus wonderful landscaped lawned gardens to the side and rear. Offered to the market with no chain, early viewing is advised to avoid disappointment.
With coved ceiling, radiator, stairs to first floor and double-glazed side door.
Tiled with wash hand basin, wc, radiator and double-glazed front window.
Lounge 12' 10" x 11' 2" ( 3.91m x 3.40m )
With gas fireplace, radiator and double-glazed front window.
Dining Room 8' 9" x 10' max ( 2.67m x 3.05m max )
With coved ceiling and double-glazed patio doors.
Kitchen 11' 11" max narrowing to 8' 11" min x 12' 6" max ( 3.63m max narrowing to 2.72m min x 3.81m max )
Tiled fitted kitchen with wall and base units and work surfaces. Includes stainless steel sink with drainer, double electric oven with electric hob and cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, under stairs cupboard, radiator, double-glazed rear window and door to garden.
Stairs from hallway with airing cupboard, loft access and double-glazed side window.
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 9' 8" max ( 3.86m x 2.95m max )
With radiator and double-glazed front window.
Partly tiled with tiled floor, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, wc, shaver point, radiator and double-glazed side window.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 9' 10" ( 3.15m x 3.00m )
With built in cupboard, radiator and double-glazed front window.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 9' 5" plus door recess ( 2.64m x 2.87m plus door recess )
With radiator and double-glazed rear window.
Bedroom Four 9' 2" x 6' 11" into fitted wardrobes ( 2.79m x 2.11m into fitted wardrobes )
With radiator and double-glazed rear window.
Partly tiled with tiled floor, dado rail, bath with shower attachment, wash hand basin, wc, extractor fan, shaver point, radiator and double-glazed rear window.
Block paved driveway to front with side lawned garden with mature shrubs and borders.
Rear block paved patio area leading to rear and side lawned garden, landscaped area, summerhouse and mature shrubs and borders.
Garage 16' 11" x 8' plus pillar ( 5.16m x 2.44m plus pillar )
With power, lighting, up and over door and double-glazed side window.
See below map of property location. For further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 880488.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58637168.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEV103829. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Beverley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.