Shop for saleThe Grove, London
1,625 sq. ft. | £129,950
- 1,625 sq ft (150 sq m)
- Use class orders: A3 Restaurants and Cafes
- A great opportunity to acquire a large A3 unit comprising large seating area accommodating over 100 persons which can be used for events to include private booth seating as well.
- The commercial unit is situated in an excellent position, benefitting from good passing trade and within close proximity of the popular Westfield Stratford City shopping centre.
- The unit is currently trading as an Arabic restaurant with sisha garden together with front porch area and has been decorated to a high standard.
- This commercial unit offers excellent transport links with Maryland and Stratford stations these on the Jubilee, Central, DLR, National rail services and Overground lines all within a few minutes walk
- The area is also easily accessible by car via the A112 and A118.
- Use A3/A4/A5 restaurant, cafe/drinking establishment and hot food takeaway.
- Premium £129,950 subject to contract as
Warren Anthony Commercial are delighted to bring to the market this great opportunity to acquire a large A3 unit comprising large seating area accommodating over 100 persons which can be used for events to include private booth seating as well.
The commercial unit is situated in an excellent position, benefitting from good passing trade and within close proximity of the popular Westfield Stratford City shopping centre.
The unit is currently trading as an Arabic restaurant with sisha garden together with front porch area and has been decorated to a high standard.
This commercial unit offers excellent transport links with Maryland and Stratford stations these on the Jubilee, Central, DLR, National rail services and Overground lines all within a few minutes walk away therefore providing easy to the City and West End.
The area is also easily accessible by car via the A112 and A118.
Use A3/A4/A5 restaurant, cafe/drinking establishment and hot food takeaway.
Premium £129,950 subject to contract as a guide price for the benefit of the lease, business, goodwill, fixtures and fittings.
Rental £25,000 per annum exclusive.
Lease by way of an assignment of the lease it having 15 years approx remaining.
Business rates we have been advised by the owner that the current rates payable are £16,000 per annum. However, it is recommended that all interested parties make their own enquires to the local rating department of the London Borough of Tower Hamlets.
Size 1,625 sq ft approx.
Opening hours Monday closed. Tuesday - Thursday 12 noon until 11pm. Friday 2pm until 12 midnight. Saturday and Sunday 12 noon until 12 midnight.
Staff owner managed with 5 staff.
Turnover with a current turnover we understand in excess of £260,000 per annum approx.
Legal costs with each party to bear their own legal costs.
Local authority London Borough of Tower Hamlets.
Energy performance certificate with an energy performance asset rating of 90 - D with a copy of this property's energy performance certificate it is available on request.
Warren Anthony will charge a fee of £250 plus VAT for taking up references for any proposed tenant. This fee is non refundable after the references have been applied for whether they are accepted or not by the landlord.
A holding deposit will be required to secure the property. The deposit will buy a period of exclusivity and will be held in the Warren Anthony client account.
Any fixtures, fittings, equipment, machinery and plant which are shown within the details have not been tested unless specifically said and prospective purchasers and/or tenants should satisfy themselves as to the condition.
Warren Anthony for themselves for the Lessors, Vendors and their agents give notice that,
1. These particulars provide a general outline only. It is advised that prospective purchasers or tenants make their own enquiries.
2. These details do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
3. All statements or details contained within these particulars are without any responsibility on any part to Warren Anthony.
4. All rent, prices, fees and charges are quoted exclusive of VAT.
For more information or appointment to view please contact our Watford office on either 01923 220 012.
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. The services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Floor plans where included are not to scale and accuracy is not guaranteed. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-58638539.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26180387. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Warren Anthony Estate Agents, Watford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.