4 bedroom terraced house for saleWoodgarth, Eston
- Bursting with Character
- Stone Built Mid 17th Century Property
- Spacious Accommodation Over Three Levels
- Bursting with Character & Period Features
- Warmed by Gas Central Heating
- Fabulous Court Garden
- Viewing Essential
Offering a truly rare purchase opportunity this impressive and deceptively spacious family home simply demands internal inspection to be fully appreciated. Offering generous accommodation over three levels and having a good balance of modern comforts, period features and quirky character. Built in the mid 17th Century, a property that no doubt has many stories to tell. Internally the accommodation boasts an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen and dining room to the ground floor. The first floor boasting two bedrooms, bathroom and a dressing room/study. Bedroom one has a hatch accessing a spiral staircase which leads down to the garage/workshop below. The second floor offers two further bedrooms - one with en-suite. Externally there is a court front garden boasting a southerly aspect and situated in the heart of Eston, this unusual purchase opportunity demands internal inspection for its quality to be fully appreciated.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58643636.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EST150301. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Eston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.