4 bedroom terraced house for saleHalf Moon Street, Mayfair, London, W1J
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- 6 bathrooms
- Leisure Facilities
- Roof Terrace
Immaculately refurbished to the highest standard, this property seamlessly blends contemporary design and period detail within an important Grade II listed white stucco fronted house.
With 4 principle bedroom suites, generous entertaining rooms throughout including a fully functioning cinema. Additionally the house offers the rare benefit of a large east facing terrace directly accessed from the fourth floor family room, a passenger lift, steam room and gym.
- Entrance hall
- Kitchen/Breakfast room
- Reception Room
- Dining room
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom and dressing room
- Guest bedroom suite with en suite bathroom and dressing room
- Top floor bedroom suite with en suite bathroom and dressing room
- Double bedroom with en suite and ample storage
- Family room
- Steam room
Running from Curzon Street in the north and Piccadilly in the south, Half Moon Street is situated in the heart of vibrant Shepherd's Market. Local transport links include Green Park tube station (0.2 miles) for the Jubilee, Victoria and Piccadilly lines. All distances are approximate.
Half Moon street is famed for its literary history - it is where the fictional character Wooster and his valet Jeeves of P.G. Wodehouse's novels lived, and where in 1763 James Boswell wrote his infamous diary.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58656341.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WER110128. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Frank, Mayfair. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.