4 bedroom semi-detached house for salePerry Wood Road, Great Barr, Birmingham
- An extended double fronted traditional semi detached family home
- Offering 4 double bedrooms
- Lounge diner, with further reception room and downstairs WC
- Breakfast kitchen with fitted appliances
- Refitted family bathroom with whirlpool bath
- En suite to master bedroom
- Off road parking to front & rear garden
- Offering NO upward chain
An extended double fronted semi detached home. Offering lounge diner, further reception room, breakfast kitchen with integrated appliances, downstairs cloakroom with WC. To the 1st floor: 4 double bedrooms, en suite to the master bedroom, refitted bathroom with whirlpool bath, Driveway & rear garden
A beautifully presented extended double fronted semi detached family home. Offering the following accommodation: lounge diner, further reception room, breakfast kitchen with integrated Siemens appliances, downstairs cloakroom with WC. To the 1st floor: 4 double bedrooms, with en suite to the master bedroom, refitted family bathroom whirlpool bath, driveway to the front providing off road parking for multiple vehicles & rear garden set over 2 levels.
The property also benefits from NO upwards chain.
Being block paved, providing off road parking for multiple vehicles.
Double glazed door to front, double arched doors leading to hallway and gas and electric meter cupboards.
Tiled flooring, radiator, door to lounge, stairs to 1st floor accommodation and further doors to:-
Low level WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan and part tiling to walls.
Reception One 13' 2" x 10' 1" ( 4.01m x 3.07m )
Currently being used as an office.
Double glazed bay window to front, laminate flooring, radiator and part glazed door to:-
Breakfast Kitchen 16' 5" x 8' 10" ( 5.00m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to rear, double glazed french doors to rear garden, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, roll top work surfaces, with 1 1/2 bowl sink units, tiling to splash prone areas, double electric oven, electric hob, cooker hood, integrated dishwasher, double fridge and separate freezer some being Siemens appliances, cupboard housing plumbing for washing machine, LED ceiling spot lights, breakfast bar, tiled floor and double radiator, further cupboard being used as a pantry.
Lounge / Diner 26' 4" max x 9' 11" ( 8.03m max x 3.02m )
Double glazed bay window to front, double glazed patio doors to rear, coving to ceiling, electric fire place, ceiling spotlights, TV aerial point, laminate flooring and 2 x radiators.
Loft access and doors radiating off to:-
Bedroom One 14' max x 10' 2" max ( 4.27m max x 3.10m max )
Double glazed bay window to front, fitted wardrobes, drawers and bedside drawer units, TV aerial point, double radiator and part glazed door to:-
En Suite 6' 8" x 5' 7" ( 2.03m x 1.70m )
Double glazed window to front, shower cubicle with mains shower over, low level WC, wash hand basin in vanity unit, full tiling to walls, extractor fan, ceiling spot lights, tiled floor and radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 8" max x 9' 11" max ( 4.17m max x 3.02m max )
Double glazed bay window to front, built in fitted wardrobes, drawers and fitted vanity unit with drawers and radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 7" x 10' max ( 3.84m x 3.05m max )
Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors providing hanging space and shelf storage and radiator.
Bedroom Four 10' 2" x 10' 11" max ( 3.10m x 3.33m max )
Double glazed window to rear, TV aerial point and double radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, whirlpool bath with mixer taps and mains shower over, low level WC, wash hand basin, full tiling to walls, extractor fan, ceiling spotlights, tiled floor.
Block paved patio area, brick built feature pond with water features, pathway to side with single gate giving access to front, brick built steps up to lawned area with metal railings to 2 sides and fence and brick built walls to 2 sides.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58656563.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRB104600. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Great Barr. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.