3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleTheobald Road, Norwich
Sold STC £175,000
- End terrace house
- Three bedrooms
- Sought after NR1 postcode
- uPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating
- Extremely well presented
- Enclosed rear garden
- Driveway parking
- Cul-de-sac position
GUIDE PRICE £175,000 - £185,000
A THREE BEDROOM END TERRACE HOUSE! Situated in a cul-de-sac position in the popular NR1 postcode is this extremely well presented home. With quality fixtures and fittings throughout, uPVC double glazing, low maintenance rear garden and off road parking.
uPVC double glazed entrance door with obscure glazing and decorative leaded lights, radiator, smoothed ceiling, stairs to first floor, doors to kitchen/diner and lounge.
Kitchen / Diner 14' 2" x 8' 2" ( 4.32m x 2.49m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, feature island with inset drawers, stainless steel sink drainer with mixer taps over, tiled splashbacks, electric hob with electric oven and grill, extractor hood, space for fridge/freezer, larder cupboard, laminate flooring, smoothed ceiling, uPVC double glazed window to the front and door to utility.
uPVC double glazed window, obscure uPVC double glazed door to the rear, laminate flooring, radiator, understairs storage area, central heating boiler and built in storage cupboard with space and plumbing for washing machine.
Lounge 19' 3" x 11' into chimney breast ( 5.87m x 3.35m into chimney breast )
uPVC double glazed window to the front, uPVC double glazed French doors to the rear, feature fireplace, coved and textured ceiling.
uPVC double glazed window to the rear, loft access.
With low level WC, tiled walls and obscure uPVC double glazed window to the rear.
With a suite comprising double width shower cubicle, wash hand basin set on vanity unit with high gloss white cupboard under, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls and obscure uPVC double glazed window to the rear.
Master Bedroom 13' 5" x 10' ( 4.09m x 3.05m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobes, textured ceiling and coving.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" narrowing to 11' " x 10' 8" ( 3.78m narrowing to 3.35m x 3.25m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobe, radiator, coved and textured ceiling.
Bedroom Three 8' 2" x 8' ( 2.49m x 2.44m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear, radiator, coved and textured ceiling.
To the front of the property there is driveway parking with path leading to the front door and low maintenance gravelled area with mature conifers providing a high degree of privacy. To the rear of the property there is a low maintenance garden with raised decked area, patio area, inset beds with decorative flowers, plants and shrubs, timber shed and is enclosed by timber panelled fencing. Ref: 34197
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58657610.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR122489. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.