3 bedroom terraced house for saleThistle Close, Birkby, HUDDERSFIELD
Sold STC £115,000
- ***Guide Price £115,000 - £120,000***
- Fully Fitted Kitchen / Diner
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Woodland Open Views To The Front
- Ideal Family Property In A Very Popular Area
- Buyers Incentive Available
- Three Bedroom Mid Terrace Town House
***Guide Price £115,000-120,000*** A very well presented family property located in the popular location of Birkby offering three bedrooms, kitchen diner, comfortable lounge and recent new house bathroom.
*** Guide price £115,000-£120,000 *** A very well presented family property located in the popular location of Birkby offering three bedrooms, kitchen diner, comfortable lounge and recent new house bathroom. To the outside the property boasts front and rear garden with the rear being fully enclosed with delightful rear patio and lawned areas. There are fantastic open woodland views to the front seen from both the lounge and master bedroom. Commanding an excellent position within a high desirable development offering ready to move into accommodation throughout. We strongly recommend an internal inspection.
uPVC double glazed door to front, laminate flooring and radiator. Stairs to first floor.
Lounge 10' 9" Max Into Recess x 14' 3" ( 3.28m Max Into Recess x 4.34m )
uPVC double glazed window to front, radiator and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 10' 9" x 14' 7" Max Into Recess ( 3.28m x 4.45m Max Into Recess )
Fitted matching wall and base units with stainless steel sink bowl with drainer and part splash back tiling. Central heating boiler, gas hob and extractor above. Plumbing for washing machine, under stairs storage cupboard and tiled flooring. Two uPVC double glazed windows and door to rear.
Access to loft and stairs from entrance hall.
Bedroom 1 10' 4" Min To Fitted Wardrobes x 8' 3" ( 3.15m Min To Fitted Wardrobes x 2.51m )
uPVC double glazed window to front, radiator and fitted wardrobes. Woodland views to front.
Bedroom 2 13' 5" x 8' 3" ( 4.09m x 2.51m )
uPVC double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom 3 5' 6" x 8' ( 1.68m x 2.44m )
uPVC double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Three piece bathroom suite comprising of: wash hand basin, low flush wc and bath with shower over. Chrome heated towel rail, tiled walls and storage cupboard. uPVC double glazed window to front.
To the front of the property is a garden with lawned areas and planted borders and shrubs. Open wooded aspect to front. To the rear of the property is a fully enclosed garden with paved patio area and small lawned area. Off street parking to rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58659710.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDF107456. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.