2 bedroom apartment for saleRedpoll Road, Costessey, Norwich
Sold STC £120,000
- Two bedroom ground floor apartment
- Allocated off road parking
- gas central heating
- 16ft plus open plan lounge
- No onward chain
GUIDE PRICE £120,000 - £130,000
EXCELLENT! A superbly well presented two bedroom purpose built ground floor apartment located don the fridge of a sought after development which lies to the west of Norwich.
The property benefits from its own private ground floor entrance door, allocated off road parking and a shared mainly lawned rear garden. There is also gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazing, smooth plastered ceilings,16ft plus open plan lounge / dining room and en-suite to the master bedroom. An early viewing is highly recommended for this property being sold with no onward chain.
With built in storage cupboard and fitted laminate flooring.
Lounge 16' 10" x 11' 2" ( 5.13m x 3.40m )
With two uPVC double glazed windows to the front aspect, smooth plastered ceiling and radiator.
Kitchen 9' 9" x 6' ( 2.97m x 1.83m )
Fully fitted comprehensive range of eye and base level kitchen units with inset one and a half bowl sink units, built in stainless steel gas hob and stainless steel electric oven with stainless steel splashback and extractor, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge, tiled flooring, tiled splashbacks, smooth ceiling and uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 7' 11" ( 4.09m x 2.41m )
uPVC double glazed wino to the front aspect, laminate flooring and radiator.
En-Suite Shower Room
With a suite comprising shower cubicle with inset mains fed shower, wash hand basin and low level WC with extractor fan, tiled splashbacks and uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Two 9' 2" x 6' 11" ( 2.79m x 2.11m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, smooth plastered ceiling and radiator.
With a suite comprising panelled bath with attached shower, wash hand basin and low level WC with radiator, extractor fan and uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
The property has an allocated parking space. There is an attractive shared rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn and enclosed by fencing.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58661453.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR122682. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.