4 bedroom terraced house for saleDrayton Road, Norwich
Offers in Excess of
- Four bedroom period home
- Full of character
- Cast iron fireplaces
- Fabulous off landing bathroom
- Enclosed rear garden
A CLASS APART! A beautifully presented four bedroom three story substantial period home with a stunning selection of period and characterful features.
The property boasts sash windows, exposed strip wood floor and doors, cast iron fireplaces and a pretty 1930's inspired fireplace to the dining room. There is a mostly walled enclosed rear garden, with our favourite feature being the large off landing first floor bathroom with a period cast iron freestanding claw foot bath. An early viewing is recommended to embrace this properties sheer character.
With exposed strip wood floors, radiator, stairs to the first floor, storage cupboard and ornate carved wall scrolls.
Lounge 14' 9" narrowing to 10' 8" x 12' 2" ( 4.50m narrowing to 3.25m x 3.71m )
Bay fronted main reception room with inset living flame effect gas fire, fitted mirror, exposed strip wood floor and strip wood door.
Dining Room 12' 6" narrowing to 10' 4" x 10' ( 3.81m narrowing to 3.15m x 3.05m )
A pretty inset 1920's inspired open fireplace with strip wood surround, exposed strip wood floor and sash window to the rear aspect.
Kitchen 13' 8" x 7' 10" ( 4.17m x 2.39m )
Fitted with a range of kitchen units with inset one and a half bowl sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, range cooker and gas fired boiler with window and door to the side aspect.
First Floor Landing
Door leading to the stairs to the second floor.
Bedroom One 14' 11" max into bay narrowing to 13' 8" x 10' 2" ( 4.55m max into bay narrowing to 4.17m x 3.10m )
An attractive bay fronted main bedroom with inset cast iron fireplace and ornate tiling.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 7' 6" min ( 3.43m x 2.29m min )
Inset cast iron fireplace and sash window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom Three 8' 6" x 5' 5" ( 2.59m x 1.65m )
Sash window to the front aspect.
Family Bathroom 13' 8" x 7' ( 4.17m x 2.13m )
Stunning bathroom with a suite comprising rolltop claw foot cast iron bath with shower, wash hand basin and low level WC with chrome radiator, built in storage cupboard, exposed strip wood door and windows to the rear and side aspects.
Second Floor Bedroom Four Irregular Shaped Room 16' 1" x 12' 5" ( 4.90m x 3.78m )
With sloping ceilings, two velux windows to the rear with fabulous views over Norwich, eaves storage and laminate flooring.
The property has permit on rear parking in relevant zone. There is an enclosed front garden and a private enclosed mainly walled rear garden with brick built store and outside WC. The garden has mature shrubs and is mainly paved with lawned areas.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58662521.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR122736. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.