3 bedroom terraced house for saleIslandsmead, SWINDON
- Family Home
- Dining Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Shower Room
- Viewing Recommended
Three bedroom family home offering Entrance Hall, storage room, lounge, dining room, kitchen, cloakroom, landing, bathroom, and three bedrooms, rear garden, no chain, viewing highly recommended.
Open House Saturday 16th April 2pm. Call now to book your time slot. Three bedroom family home offering Entrance Hall, storage room, lounge, dining room, kitchen, cloakroom, landing, bathroom, and three bedrooms, rear garden, no chain, viewing highly recommended.
Part Obscure Glazed Upvc Door
Stairs to first floor, radiator, power points.
Store Room 7' 1" x 7' 1" ( 2.16m x 2.16m )
Lounge 16' 10" x 9' 9" ( 5.13m x 2.97m )
UPVC windows to front, radiator, power points.
Dining Room 9' 1" x 8' 6" ( 2.77m x 2.59m )
UPVC french doors to rear garden, radiator, power points.
Kitchen 11' x 9' max ( 3.35m x 2.74m max )
UPVC window to rear, base and eye level units, sink and drainer with mixer taps over, radiator, power points. cooker space. wood effect flooring.
Window to rear and part glazed door to rear.
W/C and wash hand basin.
Bedroom One 12' 10" max x 9' 10" ( 3.91m max x 3.00m )
UPVC window to front, radiator, power points.
Bedroom Two 13' 9" max x 9' 3" ( 4.19m max x 2.82m )
UPVC window to rear, radiator, power points.
Bedroom Three 9' 10" x 6' 9" ( 3.00m x 2.06m )
UPVC window, radiator, power points.
Upvc Obscure glazed window, shower cubicle, W/C, wash hand basin, tiled splashbacks and radiator.
To the front of the property is a lawned area with shrub beds. The rear garden is mainly laid to patio for low maintenance with a gate to the communal parking area at the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58662935.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWE104039. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Swindon Ermin Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.