2 bedroom apartment for saleHighcroft Road, Birmingham
Sold STC £109,950
- Modern Loft Style Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Spacious Living Areas
- Bedroom Two set on Mezzanine Overlooking Living Room
- Set In The Listed Highcroft Hall Development
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Communal Gardens
- Allocated Secure Parking
Burchell Edwards are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of£108,000 for 9 Highcroft Hall, Erdington, B23 6GS. Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact Burchell Edwards 0121 373 6320 before exchange of contracts.
A modern loft style apartment situated in a listed building. This is a two bedroom apartment with accommodation incorporating entrance hallway, open plan living area with modern fitted kitchen and feature windows overlooking the communal gardens, bathroom, two bedrooms with the second room set on a mezzanine floor overlooking tthe main living space. Set in the listed Highcroft Hall and wcomes with allocated parking and communal gardens.
To arrange your viewing please call the office asap.
Stairs to first floor and door into:
Open Plan Living Area
Living Space 16' 7" max x 17' max ( 5.05m max x 5.18m max )
Two sash windows to rear elevation, electric storage heater, high ceiling and mezzanine from bedroom one.
Kitchen Area 5' 10" max x 8' 5" ( 1.78m max x 2.57m )
A range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a stainless steel sink/drainer, tiled to splashback areas, electric oven and hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge/freezer.
Bedroom One 9' 10" x 11' ( 3.00m x 3.35m )
Feature sash window to rear elevation.
Storage cupboard and further storage cupboard at the top of the landing.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" max x 11' 1" max ( 3.00m max x 3.38m max )
Mezzanine floor overlooking living room space.
Bath with mixer tap and shower over, wash hand basin, WC and tiled to splashback areas.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58665626.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ERD201982. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Erdington - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.