3 bedroom detached house for saleWalter Road, WOKINGHAM, Berkshire
- Offered with no onward chain
- Spacious living room overlooking rear garden
- Downstairs bathroom with separate shower
- Family room/bedroom three
- Double glazed
- Set on popular Scots Farm development
- Two double bedrooms on the 1st floor
- 85' well stocked private rear garden
This spacious three bedroom detached home would benefit from further improvements. Accommodation comprises family room/bedroom three, living room, dining room, kitchen, cloakroom and bathroom on the ground floor with two double bedrooms on the first floor.
Scots Farm was mostly built in the 1960’s and comprises a mix of bungalows, chalets and houses on generous plots. The development consists of three roads sitting between Chestnut Avenue and Simons Lane on the sought after western side of town and within a favoured school catchment area. There are countryside walks from Simons Lane. For the commuter there is a main line station in Wokingham (Waterloo line) and Bracknell A329M/M4 can be accessed from the east of town.
The rear garden is 85' deep and laid mainly to lawn with mature evergreen borders with a large conifer tree at the rear and wooden sheds. There is a patio across the rear of the property with gated side access. Outside security light and tap. Metal storage shed at the side. At the front there is block paved driveway parking for two small vehicles. Integral garage with up and over door. Outside lighting.
Wokingham Borough Council
Property ref: 121_1615_4239346
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58668991.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4239346. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Wokingham Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.