Plot for saleLand at Lyng Court, Knottingley
- 1 acres (0.4 hectares)
- NEW TO THE MARKET - FURTHER DETAILS ON REQUEST
- DETAILED PLANNING CONSENT FOR 16 X 2 BEDROOM APARTMENTS
- ALL ENQUIRIES WELCOME
- DETAILS PROVIDED ON REQUEST
Full descriptionPLANNING PERMISSION FOR 16 X 2 BEDROOM APARTMENTS WITHIN MODERN DEVELOPMENT ! Offered for sale is this exciting opportunity to acquire a prime BUILDING PLOT with FULL PLANNING PERMISSION for 16 x 2 bedroom apartments. The site is located on Lyng Court, Knottingley and is at the centre of this popular recently built development having easy access to A1 motorway network, town centre and local schools. A rare opportunity to acquire a site within such a development.
Call 5 TOWNS for further details and plans.
1. Viewings: To view this property or for more information please contact 5 Towns on 01977 797150.
2. Stamp Duty:
From the 4th December 2014 you will pay nothing for the first £125,000 and then the following percentages on the remaining purchase price. For example if you were to purchase a property at £140,000 you would pay nothing for the first £125,000 then 2% on the remaining £15,000. This works out at £300 payable.
If you are unsure on how much stamp duty you will need to pay, please contact 5 Towns on 01977 797150.
£0 - £125,000 FREE
£125,001 - £250,000 2%
£250,001 - £925,000 5%
£925,001 - £1.5 million 10%
Over £1.5 million 12%
3. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will always be asked to provide personal identification documentation at a later stage and 5 Towns would ask for your assistance in order that there will be no unnecessary delay in agreeing the sale.
4. General: 5 Towns endeavour to ensure sales particulars are fair and accurate however they are only an approximate guide and accordingly if there is any point which is of specific importance, please contact our office and we will check the specific arrangements for you, this is important especially if you are travelling some distance to view the property.
5. Measurements: All measurements are approximate and room sizes are to be considered a general guide and not relied upon. Please always verify the dimensions with accuracy before ordering curtains, carpets or any built-in furniture.
6. Particulars: Please be aware that these property particulars have been created and presented in the best faith possible but cannot represent fact, nor should they form part of any offer made or contract. The purchaser should verify all information contained in these particulars. It should be understood that 5 Towns nor any employees or representatives have any authority whatsoever to make or give representation or warranty in relation to the property.
7. Services: 5 Towns have not tested the services or appliances in the property and we advise prospective buyers to undertake their own survey before proceeding their offer to purchase.
LOOKING TO BUY? Register with 5 Towns today and well keep you right up to date with properties as they reach the market.
LOOKING TO SELL? Call 5 Towns today for your no obligation sales valuation at a time to suit you.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 25926840. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by 5 Towns Estate Agents, Pontefract . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.